✰𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖿𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽✰

dejounte bulls       ✞         point of view

dejounte bulls point of view

catfished
☔︎
all love

"naija! come here!" i called out chasing my giggling four year old, i caught her sweeping her right off her little feet into my arms. i kissed her cheek making her giggle "come on guh, you got ta get your shoes on," i told her carrying her back into her room.

i sat her on the bed grabbing her timberland boots. i slipped them on her then grabbed her hair products and fixed her hair up the best way i knew how.

"you ready for school big girl?" i asked her making her nod with a smile taking over her face, "yes! can you put on my turban dada?" she asked holding it up to me, i nodded grabbing it from her small little hands. i placed the turban on her head, she then hopped down from the bed looking at herself in the mirror. i watched her for a few seconds before i heard my phone ringing.

i quickly grabbed my phone seeing it was my og. i answered it and held the phone between my ear and shoulder, i then mentioned for naija to follow me out of the room which she did.

"is she ready bloody?" my og asked in a slight irritated voice "yea she is, what's happening wit chu?" i asked leading naija into the kitchen, I reached down and picked her up then placed her on the stool.

"i'll tell you when i get back from dropping off naija.. bring her outside." was all she said before she hung up, i sucked my teeth then yawned. a nigga didn't get no sleep last night.. i was up looking for jobs and putting in interviews and shit. it's like nobody looking to hire a nigga, shits rough right now and og need help paying the bills but she don't want me to go back to being in these streets.

some better shake though and asap because i got a whole child to take care of. shit not easy at all.. "come on, og waiting for you." i said watching her eat, she pointed to her food.

"you can bring it, and grab yo lunch box mama." i said picking her bowl up for her, she ran off then came back a few seconds later with her book sack and her lunch box. i opened the apartment door and grabbed her hand walking down stairs carefully to my og car, i helped naija into the car before nodding at my og.

when she pulled off i seen one of my homies dean out front sitting on his porch, i walked over slowly approaching him, when i finally reached him he leaned forward to dap me up.

"wat chu doing out hea so early for foo?" i asked sitting down in the available seat next to the small table next to him. he sighed "it's a lot of shit goin on dawg.." he said before shaking his head, i looked down staring at the ground in front of me "you ain lying," i replied before relaxing myself but not too much.. you can't never be too relaxed out here.