✰𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖿𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽✰

⚠️ child abuse triggers
skip to next chapter⚠️

⚠️ child abuse triggers skip to next chapter⚠️

dejounte bulls point of view

catfished
☔︎
all love

i smiled down at my phone reading the message from tia, she interesting as fuck but it's some bout her that i can't put my finger on. Shorty said she from new york but she moved to philly, but what's not adding up is that she keeps saying 'when i come down there' but if you already down here, why you keep saying when you come down here? i asked about it but she just laughed it off, we got on the phone yesterday while she was at work and her voice don't match her face but i could be judging and we couldn't facetime.

ian tripping though. "you want this?" i asked picking up an barbie doll toy for naija, she nodded holding her tiny hands out for it. i handed it to her making her smile "thank you dada" she said hugging my leg, i smiled a huge ass smile, i love feeling like i'm the best father ever even though i know i'm probably not even close.

we walked to the register, the cashier lady was staring hard as fuck. i paid for the doll before walking out hand in hand with naija. she held on tightly to her doll while i opened my mamas car door, i helped her into the backseat. i buckled her up then shut the door getting into the drivers seat.

i drove back home to see gordon waiting at the front door for us, he had agreed to look over naija while i went out to find a job face to face maybe that could help me get a job because applying online wasn't doing shit. maybe face to face won't help either since i got these fucking tattoos in my face. i hate how people judge others based off their appearance but i knew what it was when my young dumb ass sat there and got my face tatted.

i helped my daughter out of the car, we walked over to gordon, he waved at naija before dapping me up "wassgud gordon.. make sure my baby don't get hurt," i reminded him, he mugged me playfully "i know how this go,
i used to baby sit chu when you was a youngin" i laughed and nodded dapping him up one last time.

my og had suggested that i let him baby sit naija since she was working and i had business to handle, she trusted him so i guess
i should too but truth to be told i wasn't too happy to be leaving my little girl all alone with a whole grown ass man for however long no matter who it was.

"be good princess." i told naija, she smiled and nodded holding up her doll "otayy!" she yelled excitedly. i reached down and rubbed her head, she giggled grabbing my hand, i pulled her closer to me before nodding at gordon who smiled at our interaction "you a good father blood.." i nodded with a smile, i probably wouldn't admit it but that's all i wanted to hear..

time skip:

i had just gotten home from putting in applications all day, it was now night time. i rushed into the home but it was quiet, i seen gordon sitting on the couch but when he seen me he hopped up grabbing his things. shit ion blame em dealing with my bad ass boul all day, i nodded at him before making my way to naija's room. i didn't see her on the bed "naija.. princess come here.. it's dada..." i called out until I heard her whimper from the closer, i rushed over and snatched the closet door open.

my whole fucking world stopped i grabbed my daughter who was holding her jaw "what happened princess?" i panicked feeling my blood beginning to boil, "him hit me! please don't let mean man hit me again!" she cried hysterically, i jumped up and ran out of the room seeing gordon rushing out of the door. i snatched the front door back open as my adrenaline began pumping and everything became a blur when i tackled him to the ground throwing punch after punch to his face.

i didn't stop until some random couple of dudes walking past pulled me off of him while some female helped him up. i just stared at him with anger and betrayal laced in my eyes. i couldn't believe this shit man. "put yo fuckin hands on my child bitch ass nigga, i swear fo god let me catch you round again and ima blow yo fucking brains out hoe ass boul." i said before spitting on him and walking off.

everybody was coming outside on their porches looking or staring through their windows. i'm not even the type of nigga to do no trifling shit like spit on somebody but i meant that shit, i meant the ultimate disrespect and i wanted all the smoke behind mine.

i slowly made my way back into the apartment and slammed the door shut. i went to naija and picked her up holding her tightly in my arms "its okay mama, i got you" i whispered kissing her cheek as she cried. i carried her into the bathroom and did a first aid kit on her mouth. "what else hurt princess?" i asked kissing her cheek and wiping her tears. she pointed to her back, i put some ointment cream on her back over her bruises and took pictures too.

i then picked her up and walked back into her room and put her jacket on and her blue ugg boots. she was now asleep in my arms. good. i walked out of the apartment and down the stairs as the cool breeze hit my arms, i didn't have any jackets or sweaters or shit. i was truly doing bad but i always made sure my daughter had it, she's before me.

i seen people staring at me as i walked down, i then walked around back and started my four wheeler making naija whine. i climbed on and held on to naija tightly, i know this is dangerous as ever but i didn't have a car. nobody out here going to give me a ride, and i have to get my baby to the hospital. it is what it is and ill do what it takes.