✰𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖿𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽✰

dejounte bulls       ✞         point of view

dejounte bulls point of view

catfished
☔︎
all love

by the time i had gotten into the apartment my mom sat in the kitchen with her head on her hands crying. i sighed making my way past her to lay naija down. "don't.." she told me making me stop in my tracks, i slowly turned around to her and walked back over to where she was sitting. "bloody I have tried time after time- i- you gotta go." she said looking me in the face with disgust "what?" i asked in disbelief "you gotta go son, it's you or all of us" she said shaking her head, "what the fuck are you talking about?" i asked getting frustrated.

i don't have nowhere else to go and it's cold and it's going to start snowing tonight, and for the rest of the week. "my landlord gave me a choice bloody, if you don't go then we all have to go. and i love you son i do but i can't be outside because of another grown being!" she said shaking her head, i shook mine too. "yo fuck you, some og you is. it's cool though." i said shaking my head while tearing up.

"and i helped yo ass when you needed me? remember?" i pushed making her roll her eyes "please! that bmw truck with that little drug money? it got repoed the same year!" she yelled making me nod, "bet."

i made my way to naija's room and packed as much as her stuff as i could. and everything important that she needed. i then grabbed some of my stuff too and put my important stuff in a bag as well. and walked back into the kitchen. we stared at each other for a few seconds before i shook my head. "ill be back for the rest of our stuff." i said but she shook her head "you aren't allowed back."

i shook my head "man fuck this shit." I said before going back into naija's room. I grabbed all of her shoes and clothes over packing multiple bags. i then grabbed all of our stuff and woke naija up. "carry these princess" i said handing her a few of her bags, she whined but took them wincing in pain. we walked out of the door and my og slammed it shut behind us, why the fuck is she doing me like this man? she should be trying to help if anything.

we started to walk down the dark streets as cars passed every now and then, crickets singing, and chattering surrounded around us. we walked for about an hour or two before we reached an homeless shelter.

i sighed, and walked in. "where are we dada?" naija asked looking around "don't worry princess, i got you." i said rubbing her hair, we then walked to the front desk and i could feel the lady judging me. after she gave us an room we walked in and i got naija comfortable and she had fell asleep on the hard ass bed on her stomach because it was hurting her back. i stayed awake to watch over my baby, i couldn't help but let the tears fall from my eyes. i had a full mental breakdown.

i cried and cried silently, why did i let this happen to my child? how did i let it get this bad? i'm a horrible father.