⟹𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐓】

''Well, it's more like a maid uniform now that I look closely but there can't be too much of a difference right?'' You were showing your mother the uniform as you wanted to inform her about your new job. She seemed proud but more concerned about how you landed the job. ''Is the woman you found crying okay?'' She asked concerned.

You put the maid uniform back into the box, closing it neatly. ''She's taking a few weeks off. I'm not sure, she wouldn't give me major details.'' You took the box and carried it to your room placing it on your bed. You grabbed your phone, checking your emails to see what the woman said about the job.

As you read her email, the words ''money'' were the only things you needed to see before you were jumping on your bed, ignoring the loud thumping noises you made. ''Jackpot!''

You were clueless when it came to what the job required and yet you were ecstatic. You didn't even know what exactly maids did. You hadn't gotten a job like this, most of your jobs were just pretending to be some people's significant other which always ended badly because they were typically idiots who only seemed to want a partner for the attention and not for love.

The nights went by quickly and soon it was your first day of the maid job. You got in your car very eager for what was awaiting you. Your parents gave you the usual lecture. ''Don't mess this up (y/n). Make sure to do this and that (y/n).''

You got directions to the place and surprisingly it was not far. The house was a decent house from the outside, comfy even. You made sure the uniform was tidy and got out of your car.

Your heartbeat was the only thing you could hear as you knocked on the door. It didn't take long before a woman opened the door. She smiled at you warmly and didn't even say anything as she beckoned you in which you did.

''Mrs. Oikawa.'' She held her hand out to you. You took it immediately nodding at her statement. ''(y/n) (l/n).''

'' (l/n)? Your name was different on the request form.''

That's when you remembered all about the forms and how they have the employee's name and everything to see before customers request them. Everything except their face that is which right now proved to come in handy.

''Oh! Well, you know how things work. In case of fake requests or trolls, we put fake names just to be safe. We don't want dangerous people to get ahold of our real information, right?''

She looked at you curiously but nodded. Your words made a lot of sense, for a moment even you believed what you had said.

''Well how about I tell you what I want you to do, hm?''

°———✧———°

''And I'll need you to do some laundry too. My son is obsessed with volleyball, in a good way though! He just sometimes forgets about things such as laundry due to how much he practices.'' She giggled. It had taken two hours for her to explain everything she needed you to do, she got off track several times throughout it all which delayed things too.

''I... understand. Why don't I get to it now?'' You said as you walked over to one room. Mrs. Oikawa was confused as you didn't truly start until tomorrow but she liked how you were taking charge of things. She found it admirable and it reminded her a bit of her son taking charge during volleyball. She smiled as she went to the kitchen to get you a snack once you were finished that is.

You closed the door of the room looking around as you did. You spent your time collecting the few clothes off the floor and collecting little stuff such as pencils. After about twenty minutes you seemed to have every piece of clothing collected, and every pencil back in place. Or assumed it was back in place.

''Tooru! Welcome- Oh wait, the maid came today, and shes-!''

Footsteps approached your door and you assumed it was Mrs. Oikawa's husband or just someone cranky. You hurriedly started looking around to check if you missed anything but it was too late as the door to the room opened.

The footsteps stopped suddenly and you were too scared to look around. By the way, they stopped, you knew they had not been informed that someone would be in their room.

They suddenly sprinted over to you, grabbing your arm desperately.

❝𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓.❞

''I know you're confused but if you just let me explain-''

❝𝐍𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!❞