⟹ 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒】

''Fangirl?'' 

'Could this mean that I ended up as some celebrities maid?  I don't recognize him. Maybe he's one of the D list celebrities that are in denial about their low fame, poor thing... maybe I'll play along.' 

Before you could do anything, Mrs. Oikawa barged into the room causing the boy to remove his grip from your arm. You felt relieved that his glare was gone.

''Tooru! I told you about a maid coming, didn't I? This is her. Please welcome her warmly and treat her with respect.'' 

The boy turned to you and it seemed just like that, his whole personality shifted. He had a smile on his face and you were almost certain that it was a fake one. He bowed to you, introducing himself. ''Tooru Oikawa.'' It took you a moment but soon you were introducing yourself as well. ''(y/n) (l/n). I apologize for not telling you I was the maid sooner, it would've spared both of us the embarrassment from that situation a moment ago.'' You giggled trying to make your voice sound as sweet and high as it could. 'I just act like an innocent maid right?  I have to please everyone in the house. The more pleased they are the better the reviews which means double the money.'

Oikawa paid attention to you as you purposefully making your voice sound ''sweet'' and ''childlike''. That's what all the girls sounded like when they saw him, pulling off an innocent act. Blissfully unaware of anything. He wasn't going to call you out for it, he never called them out on it and he had just met you but it did make him groan a bit at the thought of now having to endure the fakeness of your innocent act every day in his own house. 

''Thank you for cleaning up my mess, here I'll carry some of the stuff with you. It'll make things easier. It's only your first day after all.'' Oikawa smiled taking some of his clothes from your hands. He was no stranger to putting on a facade either. Maybe it did make him a hypocrite for disliking the girl's fake attitudes but 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥...

❝𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑?❞

After a few minutes, the clothes were put in the washing machine. It took a bit longer than it should have as Oikawa was being a bit too much but you pulled through not wanting to comment on anything concerning it. You always gave him a bright smile whenever he did something silly as your company always said to leave with the customer feeling pleased. You didn't know that your bright smile made Oikawa's eye twitch every single time when you turned away from him.

You were sent home early since it was your first day and you were very grateful for that. Despite just meeting her, you held Mrs. Oikawa in high regard. She was so sweet and even gave you a snack.

As you drove home you thought about how your maid job would only get harder from now. You had only done a simple task for now and you still didn't know much about what else maids had to do. You only thought of more and more problems.

Oikawa wasn't a problem for you yet. He just seemed a bit out there from the looks of it but you were sure everything would be alright. He seemed to still be in high school and you remembered his mother mentioning he was in his last year too as well as being eighteen just like you. You were also in your last year of high school but you barely went. Hardly anyone attended the classes in your school. You went to a private school, where all the higher classed people went. Even in school, those kids were still too entitled to show up. It seemed like even the teachers didn't care too much as long as the school was funded by the parents. How corrupt the system was. You were just now trying to attend more classes this year which you always ended up missing but you promised yourself you would go to the next one.

When you were younger you thought you'd be like the other people in your school. How their parents would just pay for their expenses forever and you were distraught when you found out that was not what your parents had in mind for you but you had matured a bit since then. You were counting on this new maid job. You were hoping you'd learn more about independence working this job, there was a lot to learn and you only had yourself in figuring things out.