VI

''The weekend...'' You mumbled as you pulled yourself off the bed, stretching your arms as you heard a few bones crack. As usual, you had to go over to Oikawa's house. You quickly checked your phone for any notification but there was none.

You did your normal morning routine and wished your parents well as you got into your car heading over to Oikawa's house. Surprisingly, you were actually pretty early heading over there. You don't know why you woke up so early but maybe you'd finish everything early to head up quicker.

As you pulled up to the driveway you noticed a bald child was standing near the house. You got out of your car and as you walked in you stared at him in which he stared back. You were having an almost staring contest with this boy and would've continued if you didn't realize how ridiculous you looked. You walked up the door to see that it was open which was not a regular occurrence nor was it something welcoming. 

You looked back at the boy who was now playing with his volleyball. You thought maybe some other kids his age had broken in and he was some sort of watchdog though he was doing a terrible job at it.

You crept in slowly looking around for anyone. You grabbed a broom when you heard someone behind you walking up to you. You took in a deep breath and turned around readying to slap the intruder with the broom when they caught it just before it hit their face. The ''intruder'' moved closer to your face putting his hand on your shoulder shaking you. Since he was closer you were able to see his face more clearly. It was Tooru Oikawa. 

''What're you doing?! You almost hit me!'' He whined as he shook your shoulder harder. ''I thought there was an intruder! The door was open and there was a bald child out there!'' You shrieked.

Oikawa stopped for a moment. ''Bald child? Do you mean Takeru? My nephew?''  You chuckled nervously. ''Right... your nephew...''

°———✧———°

Everything was explained to you. This bald child who you thought was a bad lookout was actually Oikawa's nephew. Oikawa and he were planning on playing some volleyball at the park. Oikawa had just stepped inside for a moment planning on getting his phone which is why the door was open.

''I'm sorry kid. I thought you were the lookout.'' You said patting his head. ''I'm Takeru!'' The boy stated.

Oikawa stepped closer to you. It seemed like he was still a bit irritated with almost getting hit with a broom but he shook it off. ''Well, that's that. So like I said earlier, we were planning on playing some volleyball. Takeru wanted to ask if you were okay coming with us.'' 

Takeru gave Oikawa a confused look. Takeru hadn't said that but Oikawa didn't even seem to notice his nephew's stare. You answered, ''That sounds like a nice idea but I am the maid. I came here to clean.''