⟹  𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 】

''(y/n)...you can't keep doing this..'' Your mother said as she shook you to wake up. You were knocked out and already a couple of minutes late for class. 

You opened your eyes just a smidge as you felt your mom tugging you. You thought you had set your alarm but apparently, you didn't. You raised yourself up from your bedsheets, stretching as you felt a few bones crack. Without another word, you got up from your bed leaving your mother by herself.

She muttered as she saw you walk to your bathroom, looking at you a bit distressed. ''She should just drop out at this point...''

Your eye twitched as you heard your mom's words fly out of her mouth so suddenly. You weren't particularly angered by it but you were a tad irritated by it. It didn't matter much to you at the moment anyway, you had a school to go to.

°———✧———°

''Okay and so stuff like this happens all the time! It's only my second day. She shouldn't be too mad!'' You had your dad on the line who you hadn't told the maid job about until just a few minutes ago. It had slipped your mind.

After school, you had realized quickly your work schedule clashed with your school time. Realistically you would have to be at the maid job only five minutes after school ended but the drive was a bit longer than that. 

As you pulled up to the house you looked around and you didn't see the car you saw the first day which you assumed was owned by Mrs. Oikawa. You let out a sigh as you came to the conclusion that she had not returned and that you were okay. Without thinking you ran to the house not noticing you weren't wearing the maid uniform that was so delicately packaged for you just the other day.

You went to the door handle expecting the door to open but once you tried pulling, it wouldn't budge. You didn't remember if she said she would leave the door open for you or not but you knew she didn't give you a key or anything like that. Out of curiosity, you decided to knock on the door. Perhaps her son was home.