Business Trip

┏━━━━❅•°•❈•°•❈•°•❈-❈•°•❈•°•❈•°•❅━━━━┓
It's a AU that I wrote with collaboration with P'Agnes & post it on twitter in the occasion of P'Gulf's Birthday.. and I suddenly decided to post it here also.... Soooo here we go❤️❤️
┗━━━━❅•°•❈•°•❈•°•❈-❈•°•❈•°•❈•°•❅━━━━┛

It's already midnight and Gulf is restlessly walking back and forth. He can't stop thinking about what his father said earlier.

Flashback

"Gulf honey, come to the living room your dad wants to talk to you" his mother called out. He went to the living room as he was told. And there they were sitting on the couch and he took a seat on the opposite side.

"Here you are. How's your studies going?" His dad asked.

"It's going great dad, I got AA on this SEM. And…." He was cut off by his dad.

"That's great but that's not why I called you here. The thing is me and your mother will be gone for the whole month. We've a business trip for all of our international clients and partners. It might take more than a month. So you will be here all by yourself." His father said.

End of the flashback

He always felt that his parents loved their business more than him, and as time passing by his loneliness is getting more painful. Got leaved by his parents isn’t something that he wasn’t used to, but do they forget it this time? Why should they be away on his birthday? They still remembered it last year, at least his parents were present on the day and gave him his present even though they didn’t say birthday greeting or wishes. He already accepted it by now, his family is not a type of warm and having a close bond family. But, is it really too much to ask a little attention from our own parents - moreover on his birthday?

Suddenly an idea crossed his mind, “Should I ask them to delay their trip?” Gulf asked more to himself. Gulf shook his head. It’s impossible to delay a business trip, not that his dad is going to grant his request. Gulf is starting to tap his feet on the ground. Should he really spend his time alone on his birthday? “Or, should I ask Dad to bring me along with them?” this time Gulf nods his head several times. This could be a great idea and the chance for his Dad to agree on this is much higher than asking him to delay the business trip. A smile enlightened his face. He is going to ask his Dad the first in the morning later. Finally, after such a long time, he feels relaxed. He walks to his bed and tugs himself under the blanket, and after a while darkness consumes him, he falls into a deep slumber.

The sun rose and Gulf's woke up from his sleep by the sound of his alarm. He got up from his bed, made his bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. After thirty minutes he was ready to go to his dad's study room to talk to him and so he did.

"Umm.. Dad, I have something to ask you." Gulf stated as soon as he sat beside his dad.

"Hmm.. what is it?" His dad asked.

"I was thinking if I could go with you and mom on this trip? And also my birthday is coming so we could probably spend the day together?" Gulf said but he's now doubting it, because of his dad's expression.

"Oh no, you can't come with us. As your semester is done I recommend one of my business trainers to teach you about our business and you will be an intern there. And the internship will start next week. So you can't come with us and it's obviously not appropriate for me to go against my words." His dad said with a prideful look.

"But dad I…." His words were cut off by his dad "No buts, I'm not asking you. I'm telling you."

And with that all of his hopes were thrown out from the window. He went to his room, sad, because a corner part of his heart knew it well what his dad's reactions would be. He climbed up to his bed and sat at the corner of his bed, folding his knees to his chest and put his head on it, and started to cry. It's not that his parents were fond of his special days but it's his 23rd birthday and it also will be the first time when his parents won't be with him at all. And this makes him feel like the most lonely person in this whole world, like there's no one who cares for him, like there's no one who could love him, who treasure his presence.

The next morning came and with the new day he left all alone in this big mansion as his parents went on their trip. He was feeling a headache because of his hard sobbing. So he slept some more and when he woke up again and when he looked at his night stand clock he realised it's already after noon. "No one came to wake me up!" He thought to himself as he went to freshen up and then to the dining hall. He saw the foods were put on the dining table. So he ate as much to satisfy his hunger and went to his room to distract his mind from the feelings of loneliness. The whole evening he spent his time playing games with random players. And it's already 10pm.

He feels thirsty after hours playing games, so he decided to go to the kitchen to have a drink. Once he arrives at the kitchen, there is Nana, his housemaid who is sitting near the kitchen counter. She is listening to the radio, a song is being played.

“Khun Gulf, do you need anything? What can I do for you?” Nana asked when she noticed Gulf presence in the kitchen. She quickly stands up and bows her body slightly to Gulf.

“Nothing, Phi. I am just thirsty,” Gulf answered as he walks to the fridge.

He takes out a bottle of mineral water from the fridge  and turns around toward Nana.

“What are you listening to, Phi?”

“Khun, I don’t think you should call me Phi. I am your maid,” Nana looks down while she is talking.

“Then.. how about this? I won’t call you Phi if you stop calling me Khun,” Gulf responds nonchalantly.

“But…”

Nana looks flustered and uncomfortable.

“The master and mistress are.. are going to get mad at me if I address Khun in a disrespectful way…”

To be honest, Gulf only wants to have - well, maybe not a friend, but an easy going companion, that can feel free to interact with him. It’s just too lonely for him. But he can see the inconvenience on Nana, he doesn’t want to trouble her.

“Alright, I will not call you Phi again,” Gulf finally spoke and Nana let out a sigh.

“So, what are you listening to?” Gulf back to his initial question just now.

“Oh,”

Nana takes her radio and puts it near Gulf,

“A night program, Khun Gulf. The RJ is so good, lots of people call him to share their story. He also has a good taste of music...” Nana looks excited as she is answering Gulf.

When Nana is done answering Gulf, the song that has been playing just now comes to an end, and the RJ that she mentioned just now finally speaks. Somehow, Gulf got intrigued by the RJ’s voice; it’s soothing and - addicting to him.

"Really? What is the frequency?" Gulf tried his best to maintain his straight expression.

Don't forget to share your feedback & any advice or anything... next part will be updating soon.......

Thank You........❤️❤️❤️