✨Voice✨

Hiiii my cute readers.... Hope y'all like the previous part.... So here's the next part....

Enjoy ❤️❤️❤️
┗━━━━❅•°•❈•°•❈•°•❈-❈•°•❈•°•❈•°•❅━━━━┛

After he gets the answer from Nana, he directly goes back to his bedroom. Suddenly he feels excited that without him realizing it, he halfly runs until he arrives at his bedroom. Once he is inside, he quickly takes his phone and headset then walks to his bed. He turns on the radio on his phone and searches for the frequency that Nana told him just now. In a blink of an eye, Gulf can hear the RJ's voice again, as he listens to it, he lies on his stomach.

Not long after he tuned in, he already knew the RJ's name, it's Mew. It's a cute name, he wonders what does Mew look like? The more he listens to Mew, the more he feels happy and calm. Mew's voice does some magic to him.

Suddenly, a thought crossed his mind.

"Should I call the radio?"

Gulf shook his head,

"No, No. I am too shy to talk to him, besides what should I say if I call?"

As he was thinking suddenly the topic the RJ was talking about caught his attention.

"So as you all know today our topic is 'loneliness'. How do you feel about loneliness? Have you ever experienced it? Why do you feel lonely? What do you do to get rid of your loneliness? Please share your thoughts with us by simply calling me or you can leave a message." the RJ said over the radio.

"Loneliness, wow what a coincidence." Gulf thought to himself. Is this world really small? On one hand, he's a person who knows what loneliness is, even from his perspective no one could possibly know what loneliness is more than him.

And there's Mew who was talking about loneliness. And his soothing voice wasn't helping at all. The more he heard his voice the more he wanted to talk to him. And as he's listening to the radio he didn't even notice it's already 12am. He got up from bed, he couldn't help it anymore, he needed to talk to this RJ. So he dialed the number of the radio station and waited.

"Hello this is Mew from 23.59 radio station. Who am I talking to?"

"Hi, I'm Gulf."

As Mew heard the voice coming from the other side of the phone he just started to admire that voice.Soft, cute voice.

"Well, so what do you think about loneliness? Have you ever experienced it?"

"I don't think anyone knows what loneliness is more than me."

"And... why is that?"

"Umm.. because three weeks later it's my birthday and my parents are on their business trip for the whole month. And I'm the one left in my home - I don't even know if I should call it a home or just a house I lived in!"

Mew could hear the sadness in the younger's voice.

"Oh that's actually good na. You can enjoy your special day with your friends. See the positive side, Gulf." Mew tried to lighten the younger's mind.

"Gulf... Gulf are you listening?"

Gulf was totally lost in that voice which just called his name. It was like a harmony to his ears.

"Umm.. yes I'm listening. The thing is I don't have any friends here. Well I have a few but they went to their hometown after our final semester. And I left alone here!" A gasp left his lips.

"Hmm.. that's a serious problem then. Ok so let me lighten your mood with a song. Ok? Just hear it and you will feel relaxed. I promise."

And with that he played the song without ending the call and turned the on-air call to off-air.

🎶"Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive." 🎶

As the song is playing in the background Mew said "Just listen to this song with me ok? I'm here."

He assured the younger.

He didn't know why he said that, but he did.

🎶"Love can heal, loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know, know
I swear it will get easier,
Remember that with every piece of you
Hm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die"🎶

"It's a great song Phi." Gulf said sleepily. He was relaxed, happy that he decided to call this amazing person who lessened his sadness somehow.

🎶"When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost back on Sixth street
Hearing you whisper through the phone,
Wait for me to come home"🎶

As the song ended, Mew could hear soft snoring sounds, and he smiled. "Goodnight Gulfie." And with that he turns to his call managing partner and asks him to give him the Gulf's number before ending the call.

"Did you get the number?" He asked his call managing partner Nick.

It's almost time for Mew to end his show as he did.

"Ah, yes it's here." Nick gave him a piece of paper. He thanked him and left the studio to go home.

On his way home he already saved Gulf's number in his phone. He didn't know why in this world he felt like that when he was talking to Gulf. He felt like he wanted to - no - he needed to protect him, needed to treasure him, needed to tell him that there's a person who Gulf could rely on.

Don't forget to share your feedback.. I'd love to know your feedbacks ❤️❤️