✨I Love You✨

A table decorated with small fairy lights, foods, wine, and there's a birthday cake at the middle of the table. But what caught his attention was the person who was standing beside the table. Mew. So it's what he looks like.

Mew walked to him and extended his right hand for gulf to hold. At first he was hesitating but then he took it. Then went to their table.

Mew helped him to sit. He wished him a happy birthday. Then they cut the birthday cake, then then ate their dinner. Both enjoyed each other's company, the little touches they shared, the cheesy lines Mew said to him that made Gulf blushed. They enjoyed everything together.

After their dinner they went to the nearest balcony which was totally empty, no one around. It's a perfect chance for Mew to proceed with his plan. And he took it. When he looked at the younger's face and realised how beautiful he looked in the golden light of the moon, and his heart started to pound loudly.

"Gulf." He called.

"Yes phi?" Gulf replied.

"Umm I wanna say something." Mew hesitant.

As Gulf saw it he assured him.

"Don't hesitate Phi just tell me what you wanna say."

"Umm.. I don't know if it's the same for you or not but I can sense it. I don't know when and how but talking with you, planning this surprise for you which I never did for anyone, hearing your voice when you were sad or excited or happy made me realise how much you mean to me. I have never been this much serious with any of my ex's. But what I know is that when I realised how I feel about you I could actually see my future with you. And I really wanna treasure that future. I wanna treasure you. I wanna sleep every night with you in my arms, and wake up looking at your peacefully sleeping face."

He turned to face Gulf and cupped his face with his hands before continuing.

"I like yo - no I love you Gulfie, I love you so much. Will you be the one and only one and let me be yours? Gulfie?"

Mew confessed.

Gulf was already a blushing mess. His ears, face were red like a tomato down to his chest. His heart was beating like crazy. This was the thing that he always wanted but never dare to dreamt about it. And now here he's.

He didn't know what to do. He just held Mew's hands that were on his cheeks and leaned into that hold. Letting the older know that he also feels the same. And Mew didn't help it but to smile eye to eye, making his eyes in moon shape. He knew it, Gulf felt it. He just couldn't wait and pulled his hand away and slid it to the younger's tiny waist and hugged him tighter.

And then.....

"I've always wanted this phi, but I didn't ever think that I would be this lucky to get it. I've always wanted someone to love me, and to love someone as well. I'm glad Phi that it's you. I'm over to the moon. I love you. So much."

Gulf said with tears in his eyes.

After their confession Mew told him that he wanted to bring Gulf somewhere else. That was his condo because there's another surprise awaiting for him. So they went there and once more Gulf was stunned to see the surprise.

It's a little tent in the middle of the living room, decorating with lights and a blanket planted there. Mew helped him to settle down on the blanket and wrapped in around them.

"So if I didn't accept your confession in the restaurant, then your second surprise would go wasted?" Gulf said mockingly.

"Yeah, it supposed," Mew answered.

"Then you were sure that I would accept you back then?" He asked.

"Well, I am optimistic.." Mew stated

"Aww so full of yourself na, Phi"

Gulf rolled his eyes.

Mew chuckled.

"But, Phi. To me you are not an optimistic"

Gulf paused for a moment, he hesitated to reach for Mew's hand. But fortunately Mew can see his hesitation and slowly he reaches for Gulf's hand and intertwines their hands. Gulf smiles softly while looking at their intertwined hands.

"To me, you are a magic, Phi. The magic that changes my life. Unconsciously you just full filled my one and only dream phi. A dream to have someone who would love me wholeheartedly, who would care for me. And unconsciously you gave me that love that I needed, the attention that I was looking for, the comfortableness that I wanted. Thank you so much Phi for coming into my life."

As Gulf leaned in to put his head on, now his boyfriend's shoulder the older man wrapped his left arm around his waist and raised his right hand to cup his face and slowly they leaned in each other's touch and connected their lips. It was a sweet & soft kiss, full of love, adoration, affection, warmth, longing.

"I never ever thought that someone would ever do these things for me Phi" Gulf said after they parted from the kiss, with tears in his eyes again.

"I know. And I promise you Gulfie that starting from today I will never ever let you feel alone or neglected again. You will always find me beside you whenever you feel alone, I'll always be there for you to cheer you up, and help you to chase your loneliness away. I'll always be there with you in every ups and downs of your life and always will be there to love you with my entire heart, my entire soul."

As Mew said with tears in his eyes as well. Gulf touched his cheeks and as he caressed it softly as the unleashed tears started to roll down from both of their cheeks. And they hugged each other.

"Shhh... Hey I'm here.. just let it all out ok? Because after this day I won't be allowed a single drop of tear in those beautiful eyes." Mew said.

Gulf just cried it out, all of his pain, all of his loneliness, all of his bitter memories all. After a while he calmed down and fortunately he fell asleep in his Phi's arms. Mew kissed his forehead and lay down on the pillows with Gulf in his embrace.

And that night Mew promised to himself that he'll never let go of this amazing person ever, he'll protect him from all harm, he'll treasure him not because he has to but because he's the most precious thing that happened in his life, he'll love him the most that Gulf would never feel that he's lonely. He'll give his lil man all the happiness in this world that he deserves...

~~END~~