~Chapter 1~

Third Person POV

"Because of YOU we failed the mission, if you had just listened to me and staid back we would of killed the first grade curse" the white haired boy looked at the (h/c) girl in front of him in frustration after they came back from their mission "Just how useless can you become? You are so annoyingly stubborn, why can't you just listen to me for ONCE?" he now had started yeeling at her as his anger took over him.

The girl just looked at him with an unbothered look as she just sighed "Gojou it's just a curse, we'll kill it the very next time we encounter it" she started walking towards the door as she was too tired to deal with him at the moment.

Gojou grabbed her by the wrist and pinned her to the wall "That's what you think... There will be no next time, you are not coming" he said as he squeezed her wrist harder leaving a small bruise on it "I don't think you are the one wh gets to decides that" the girl gave him a smirk and yawnked her hand away. The white haired boy scoffed, looking at the girl's back as she  was walking away from him.

"Now now~ don't tell me little (n/n) got mad~?" 

(Y/N) froze in her place as she heard the nickname he gave her, memories started playing in her head as one of her dearest persons she cherrished the most used to call her like that. She turned back and looked at him in disgust "What did you just call me?.." she asked in a monotone voice as she tried to ot let the anger take over her"(n/n)~..."

!!!CRASH!!!

(Y/N) pinned the boy down and sat on top of him "Mind repeating yourself once again for me?" sarcasm was dripping from her mouth "Are you deaf or something? I said (n/n)" that's when she snapped, she was ready to punch him soo hard on his face when someone entered the room "You two cut it out this instant!! Yaga has summoned for you (Y/N)".

(Y/N) stood up and fixed her clothes "I'm coming" she gave a last icy look to Gojou and followed Ijichi out of the room.

Gojou Satoru POV

'What the hell just happened?...' i was simply staring at the ceiling in shock thinking of how she reacted after he called her (n/n) the second time "That little shit" i said out loud and starting laughing histerically. After a few minutes i decided to stand up and head to Yaga since the fact that he had called (L/N) and not me had really confused me, i mean, come on, I'm obviously stronger and smarter than her so then, why?.

Time skip - When he got there

Once i was standing right in front of the door of his office, i hesitatingly raised my hand to knock on it, but something held me back, a few seconds later, i heard yaga's voice "...i happened to have noticed that your relationship with Gojou keeps worsening as the days pass, so i decided that you two need to spend some time separate. for this reason you are going to go to this mission out of town".

'Wait what?... He can't just send her away like that' i thought and pressed my ear on the door in order to hear them more clearly "For how long will i be away?" 'She agreed? are you kidding me' i clenched my fingers fighting the urge to break down the door and decline the offer for her "As long as you want"i bit my lip 'Why do i feel like this? Why do i not want to let her go?..' "i see.. i will be leaving tomorrow, thank you very much".

Y/N POV

When i opened the door, i saw the person i wanted to see the least at that moment. I decided to ignore him and walked past him but felt a hand falling on my shoulder preventing me from leaving "What do you want Gojou?" i asked in a cold tone since i didn't have time to waste on him