Chapter 9

Third pov

Y/n sat there, shocked at what she had heard. Goosebumps shivered down her spine. A demon was living inside her? Is that what the tall dark figure in her room was?

“Oh you pathetic little girl”

The words echoed around in her thoughts, her head spinning. The thought of the dark figure made her heart rate significantly increase, but to her surprise it slowed as a familiar voice rang out to her.

“ Hey, you good? You look traumatised, terrified… and tired” the voice of Gojo reached her ears.

Y/n POV

Gojo was standing above me, offering me his hand. I took it- not bothering about germs. This took Satoru by surprise, making him question me.

“Hey you were supposed to be like ~g e r m s~” he said doing a pose

“I will punch you.”

Gojo offered to go out today, to the coffee shop because I looked like I had just “crawled out of Satan’s coffin”(-his words) and then possibly visit a famous Ferris wheel in Tokyo. I accepted the coffee, but declined the Ferris wheel- i was not in the mood for Ferris wheel after what i overheard, I think I’ll need some time for myself later. I decided to not tell  Gojo about what i had overheard, I didn’t know why though, maybe because i didn't want him getting worried or worked up over it, it was my problem after all not his. It was just on pure instinct, with nothing backing it up.

Third pov

“You seem off today” Gojo’s voice sounded to my left. As she turned to face him she saw that his head was hung backwards, the early morning sun illuminating his pale skin. “Hmm?” She asked in a questioning tone. He pulled his head back to face her “You do you I guess, oh look! We’re here!” His mood perked up quickly as the coffee shop came into view.

.

.

.

She had already finished her coffee as they were walking back, but Gojo was still slowly sipping at his. She had headphones in and was listening to music. But unfortunately even that didn't stop her from developing so many questions in her head causing her to have a headache.

"What was this figure?"
"Since when was that thing inside me?"
"Where did it come from?"
"Why didn't anyone tell me?"
"What am I going to do now?"
"What if one day something bad happens because of this figure?"
"How can I defeat it?"

Then it hit her.

"Sukuna... What if ... What if he knows something?... What if that weird feeling that i felt for a few seconds when i first met Itadori had to do something with that thing inside me and Sukuna?.."

When a sudden movement caught her eye on her left, and upon turning she immediately stepped back, closely avoid a collision with yuji.

Yuji had been pushed by a now laughing Nobara from behind a bush. Yuji’s momentum sent him crashing into Gojo, causing them both to collapse and start laughing. She glance next to Nobara and saw Fushiguro giggling. The sides of her lips curled upwards slightly, to which Gojo noticed and stopped his laughing, simply staring at her. She gave him a confused look to which a smile spreads across his face.

“I’ve finally seen you smile”

---

First of all- i wanna thank @anime_rules09 for basically writing the 3.5/4 of this perfectly written chapter

And second of all- uhh- yeah i got none to say

Cya 😎✌🏻