~Chapter 4~

Y/N POV

After the five of you finished your meal you headed back at your dorms. As you were walking you suddendly stopped and looked at you right, Gojou noticed you and gave you a confusing look, he then decided to look at the diretion you were looking at and sensed cursed energy. 

When the other three also noticed that you two stopped walking the walked towards you since the were a bit ahead of you and asked what was wrong. Gojou gave then an answer but you didn't pay any attention to them and walked towards the cursed energy.

Gojou grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer to him "Where are you going? Let's return back" you looked at him "What do you mean? We should go check it-" "No (Y/N) we are returning, we have students with us" he said in a serious tone.

It was rare for someone to see Gojou serious unless it came to stuff such as the situation you two were in right now. I looked at him and then back at the direction where the cursed energy came from, a sigh escaped my mouth "What if the people near this area will be in danger because we decided to ignorr it?" you looked back at him with confidence.

The three kids just stood there in silence not being sure if they should interact or no. Then a mouth was formed on Yuji's forehead and let out a maniac laugh "Maybe you should listen to her" he said when he stopped laughing, 'Well that was a good moodswing' you thought to yourself and looked at Gojou.

"And why should i lisen to the King of curses?" he asked with a small hint of disgust in his voice "If you go there you will find out" he answered and dissapeared. "Great, let's go now" you said and as you were about to head off to the direction the curse came from but Gojou squeezed your wrist tighter.

"I said NO." he said now angry "We have three students with us" he said and started pulling me to the direction we were heading at the start. "Are you crazy?! Inoccent people will get hurt" i said and tried escaping his grip 'Sh*t.. his grip is too strong'.

"Um.. Gojou-sensei we don't mind if we go there and kill th-" "What exactly don't you three understand when i say no?" he said with a frustated tone and looked at them probably anger filled in his eyes that were covered by his mask. 

Third Person POV

The students felt uncomfortable with the sight in front of them. Their teacher dragging the teacher of the seconds years without her will as she tried to escaped his strong grip, she ordered him to let her go but he ignored her and kept on pulling her away from that place, "Just go back with them, i can deal with the curse on my own" she suggested and looked at him with an angry but also pleading look.

"Forget it." he replied and looked back at her and pulled her but this time closer to him making her bump on his hard chest, once their bodies made contact he wrapped his hand behind her waist and basically hugged her.

(Y/N) frozed for a few seconds and when she snapped out of her mini shock she tried to pull away but Gojou had other plans. He tighted his grip and rested his head on top of yours "Don't make something unimportan so dramatic" when the girl heard the word | unimportant | she snapped and hit him on his stomach.

The white haired boy took a few steps away and leaned in front trying to losen the pain "Next time you will say that a person's life and safety is unimpostant.." the girl said and walked towards him leaning to his height "..I won't hesitate to kill you with my own two hands" she gave him a murderous look to make him realize that she was not joking around.