~Chapter 12~

Third pov

After Y/N finished talking with the higher ups she decided to go for a walk in the near by forest, not wanted to be around people.

All she had in her mind from the moment she left the office was how to get rid of the curse inside her without putting her own life at risk.

"Yknow..." an unfamiliar voice spoke, alerting the girl and putting her in a defensive pose. 

"Relax relax,, it's me~" the voice spoke again with a confident tone. "And now im supposed to guess who you are or am i supposed to magically know that?" She asked in a annoyed yet sarcastic tone.

"Im the one and only curse inside your body~,, hahah, well to my point like i was saying before you immediately got ready to attack".

The gril scoffed in annoyance but kept quite so the curse could continue talking.
"You won't be able to get rid of me, no matter what you try do to with your little exorcists friends".

"And why is that?" She asked curiously while sitting down next to a tree. "Oh well it's really simple actually... We. Are. Connected."

"Connected? What do you mean?" Biting her lip she grabbed a small stick next to her and started breaking it in small pieces.

"Our souls are connected, if you try to kill me or try to somehow get rid of me, you'll simply die yourself, your dumb little exorcists couldn't even do their job correctly sealing me inside you so now then we are one, whatever you feel, anger, sadness or even happiness, something u don't feel that often you dumb emo, i can also feel it, fortunately i cannot feel any of the physical pain which is a great benefit... especially when it comes to you being my 'vasel' "

"... I'll take the last part as a compliment and continue on with my day" After breaking the stick in small pieces the girl closed her eyes trying to think of ways to kill thr curse even if that meant dying herself.

The thought of su!c!de crossed her mind but she immediately brushed it off, it's true she never particularly cared about her life, she didn't have the will to continue waking up, eat, exercise and kill curses, it was like she was stuck in a constant loop that wouldn't stop no matter what. Living a life where you feel like a puppet wrapped with such a thin thread that where so tight that they slowly but painfully started cutting you deeper and deeper to the point where death sounded more peaceful than life, an eternal darkness brought her a strange comfortable knowing she isn't required to do anything but just stand in the same place.

"Psst... Im bored~~, do something more entertaining than that for the love of god"

Y/N chose to ignore the curse in hopes it'll stop talking and let her focus. Unfortunately for her thr curse kept talking and asking pointless questions.

She let out an annoyed huff and opened her eyes, the curse was right in front of her, only this time it was bigger than the first time she saw it.

"How can i trust your words? How can i be sure than your not just spitting out bullshit?" she asked, a tired look on her face as she rubbed the back of her neck in discomfort.

A smile creeped on the misty figure sending goosebumps down her spine.

"Why would your own
blood lie to you?"

------

Hello hello helloooooo~

I am alive 🕺
Anyways for those confused abt the last phrase the curse does not mean her literal blood but someone who is blood related to her, just to clear that up and not have any confusions.

I hope y'all having a good day/night and don't forget to take care of yourself.

Cya on future chapters

---

I forgot to post the chapter 👁️👁️