-Two-

I woke up to the sun shining right into my face. I scrunched my nose and turned over. 

"Hello sleeping beauty, up early this morning?" Pansy laughed. "Mhm." I rolled my eyes. 

I finally motivated myself to roll out of bed, "Remember party tonight." Pansy smiled. I looked over at her, "Studying remember?" I chuckled. "You have the rest of the weekend!" She complained.

"Come on, just get dressed." I laughed. "I'll think about it." I added.

~

"Hello beautiful." Blaise smirked, giving Pansy a kiss on the check. "I'm also here." I laughed. "Oh yes, hello Alex." Blaise joked.

"Where is Caspian and Draco?" I asked him. "Caspian went somewhere with Diana." He smirked. "They are so gross, they literally snog everywhere." I fake gagged. Pansy laughed, "I'm surprised you don't do that with Draco."

"What about me?" Draco sat down. "Nothing." I said quickly. 

"No, I said that-" I cut Pansy off. "She said nothing, she is just being annoying." I smiled.

"Ok then. Well we're all going to the party correct?" Draco asked. They both nodded. "What about you Alex?" Blaise asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"She has to 'study'" Pansy laughed. I hit her in the shoulder. "I do actually." I rolled my eyes. 

"I swear, you could be a Ravenclaw." Draco joked. "Hey, I like Ravenclaws." I smiled.

"Speaking of Ravenclaws where has Leo been?" I asked them. "Oh you care about him now?" Pansy smirked. 

"As a friend, of course I do." I said.

"Well, I guess he's been hanging around with this Ravenclaw girl." Blaise shrugged his shoulders.  "Hey maybe he'll leave me alone now." I snickered.

"There they are now." Pansy pointed to the entrance. I look up to see Leo and Luna Lovegood. "Lovegood?" Draco laughed.

"Hey, Luna is really nice!" I huffed. They walked over to our table. "Hello Luna, Leo." I smiled, greeting them. 

"Hello, I would like you to meet my girlfriend." He smiled then twirled her in a circle. "Hey, you can leave me alone now." I joked. He rolled his eyes. "Well me and Luna are going to study some crystals she's been talking about, see you around." They walked out, arms linked together.

"They're cute together." Pansy laughed. "But why her, I mean Lovegood really?" Draco said. "Oh whatever Draco, you liked Tracey Davis in the 2nd year." I laughed. He started to get mad. "Hey that was a joke!" He huffed. "Ok, whatever you say." I smirked.

~

I sat in the library after classes trying to finish my studies. The room was awfully quiet today, considering it was Friday that makes sense.

"Hello Valentine." Someone sat down across from me. I look up to see Draco. "Hi Malfoy." I said confused.

"Studying." He scoffed. "Sorry, I'm trying to pass." I smiled sarcastically. He didn't say anything else.

I started to something run up my leg. Then Draco pulled his seat in father and sat there, messing with me. "Are we playing footsies now?" I smirked. He smiled a little. Then I felt a cold hand go up my thighs. I looked up at him. I felt myself blushing a little.

"You know, your skirts are rather short I must say." He smirked. 

"Why are you looking."

"Well, I guess it's just rather hard to resist."