-Five-

"Alex?" Draco sat down. I opened my eyes slightly to see it was still dark. I picked my head up and wiped my eyes. "Hmm?" I hummed. 

"You're sleeping in the library now?" He smirked. "I must've fell asleep." I chuckled. I tried to get up but felt dizzy. Draco grabbed my arm. 

"Are you ok?" He asked. "Mhm, just got up a little too fast." I said. He nodded still holding onto my arm. I looked down at his hand. 

"You can let go." I snickered. He looked up at me. "Oh yeah sorry." I pulled his arm off. I grabbed my books, "You coming?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He got up. "So why were you in the library?" He asked. "Studying." He laughed at that. "You're always studying."

"Mhm, it's not a bad thing though." I smiled. "You're worst than Granger." He chuckled. "Hermione isn't all that bad." I rolled my eyes.

"She's quite stuck up if you ask me." He said. "She can be...but she's ok." I said. 

"So, why were you in the library?" I asked him. He was a little flustered. "Just walking around." He said. I nodded.

"Well here we are, see you tomorrow." I waved and walked into the dormitory.

~

I walked into the Great Hall, all you could hear was laughing and talking. I sat down at the Slytherin table, no one else was there so I got first dibs on food. I felt good today and well rest which was quite unusual considering my horrible sleeping schedule.

"Hello Alexandra." Someone sat next to me. "Hello Malfoy." I smiled. He grabbed an apple and bit into it.

"You still call me by my last name?" He chuckled. I nodded. "It sounds nice, Malfoy." I grabbed some fruit. 

"You're never up this early, it's very unusual." He said. "Yes. I'm surprised by myself too." I said. 

"Hello Draco, Alex. Alex?" Blaise sat down. "I know, I'm never up this early." I rolled my eyes. 

Everyone else eventually joined us for breakfast. "So what happened with Daphne?" Diana snickered. "Oh I only punched her in the face." Pansy smirked. Diana's eyes opened wide. 

"Finally!" Diana smiled. I nodded. Draco got up without a word and walked out. Curious me of course had to follow him. 

"Draco?" I walked up to him. He turned around to face me. We were inches away. "What are you following me for Alex?" He asked. 

"I'm not following you." I laughed. Of course I was lying to him. 

"Mhm, why are you back here then?" He asked. I gulped, "Because I can be Malfoy." I smiled. 

"You know, your smile is beautiful." He smirked, making me blush."But that smile would look better on my mouth...don't you think princess." He lifted up my chin.

Merlin, he doesn't understand what he is doing to me right now.

He smashed into my lips, wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled me into an empty room still not separating our lips. He ran his cold hand up my thigh. 

"You don't realize what you do to me." He said in between our kiss. He started to play with the lace of my underwear. I smirked, "You're such a tease."

"Mhm." He hummed. He lowered himself down to the ground then lifted up my legs. He sat my legs on his shoulders then moved my underwear over. 

I giggled a little, enjoying this. He looked up at me, "Enjoying this?" He smirked. I nodded. Then he stopped and got up. 

I look at him confused. "I have somewhere to be." He smirked and left. What the fuck. 

~

Draco's Pov

I walked away leaving her confused. I wanted her to keep wanting more even though I wanted her. Every inch of her.

"Mate, where have you been?" Blaise asked. "We are going to smoke some muggle herbs." He said. 

"Ok come on then." I said quickly. 

"Where did Alex go?" Pansy came up behind us. I pointed behind her. "Alex, where were you?" She asked. Alex looked at me with a smirk on her face then looked back at Pansy. 

"Oh just messing around." She snickered. "Who?" Daphne joined in. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled. 

Alexandra's Pov

We went outside to smoke muggle herbs, my personal favorite. Me, Diana, and Pansy sat next to each other, gossiping the whole time. 

"So you're telling me you messed around with a Hufflepuff?" Diana laughed. Pansy rolled her eyes, "Yes, but it was only to get my mind off of him." She confessed.

"You know it was a love potion, and we could get her into serious trouble because Dumbledore banned love potions." I said. "True.." Pansy shrugged her shoulders. 

~

I went back to the Library for the rest of the day. Everyone else was in the common room. I was always in the library because I liked being alone. I wasn't one to like going to parties and just be surrounded by people.

"Alex?" Diana asked. 

"Hm, whats up?" I looked up at her. 

"Why aren't you at the party?" She asked. "I don't know, I just don't want to go." I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Oh okay then, you should come by later though we have muggle herbs." She smirked. I laughed, "Okay maybe later." 

She then left. I didn't really want to go at all but I thought on it for a little. I read some random books on the shelf for a little then decided to make my way back to the common room. 

As soon as I walked in smoke hit right into my face. I wasn't too surprised. I walked through the crowds of people and went to my dorm. I put on a nicer dress and went back down. 

The music made it so I could barely hear anyone. I finally found Diana and Pansy sitting on one of the couches. 

"Hello." I smiled. "Oh hello Alex!" Pansy scooted over to make some room. I sat down and looked around. The Weasley twins were dancing on a table and my brother shotgunning some kind of drink. Blaise was next to him trying to beat him. 

There was also a lot of people making out with others. Kind of disturbing. 

I finally decided to grab a drink. I didn't plan on getting hardcore drunk so I stuck with some no so strong drinks. 

I sat back down and observed my surroundings. There was a couple Gryffindors drunk as fuck. Some Hufflepuffs doing drugs along with some Ravenclaws. It was a lot.

After a few drinks I started dancing with Diana and Pansy. 

I decided to sit for a little afterwards and looked over to see...

First off I would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS LIKE WOW!!! AND IM SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER :p

AND IM SORRY THIS IS HONESTLY JUST A FILLER CHAPTER I HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO WRITE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO RUSH THINGS !!