-Three-

"You look very beautiful tonight in that dress." Draco smirked. He set me up on his bed, then running his cold hands up my bare thighs, sending shivers done my back. He looked up at me then crashed his lips onto mine. This was unlike the kiss earlier. This was better. He trailed his hand up to my chin then pushing my chin up slightly to kiss down my neck. I let out a slight whimper. I felt Draco smirk while continuing to kiss down my whole body.

He slid his hand down back to my thigh then up my upper thigh. I could feel my heart beat in between my legs. I'm sure he could too. He started to fiddle with the hem of me undergarments. I slid them down then he took them down my legs the rest of the way. 

He slid his hand down - oh fuck - I felt his finger on my clit. "I want to watch you unravel to my touch." He said. Draco slid two fingers in slowly making me whimper a little. He kept sliding them in and out then kissing my thighs. 

"Draco." I hummed. 

"Do I make you wet." he questioned me with a smirk on his face. 

I rolled my eyes, "Piss off." I laughed slightly.

I felt him grab my throat with his other hand making me love this moment more.

"Has anyone else done this to you?" He asked while still pumping his finger in and out.

"No." I gasped.

He let out a small laugh, "Good."

I felt myself reaching my climax and then-

"Fuck." I moaned, rolling my eyes back.

I felt my muscles tighten and a wave of euphoria pass through, I felt myself cum on his fingers. He pulled his finger out slowly with a wicked smile on his face.

He lifted his fingers up to his mouth and sucked them dry. Merlin.

"Remember only I can make you feel like good." He held my chin. I nodded and bit my bottom lip.

He went into his bathroom, I'm assuming to get a shower. I pulled my underwear up and laid on this bed for a little.

~

"Alexxxx." Pansy hummed. I turned my face onto my pillow. I had a pounding headache and I was very parched. 

"Alex, we're all going to hangout." Pansy said. I moaned, "I don't want to go anywhere." 

"Oh come on." Pansy complained. "I need like two hours." I laughed. 

~

"What took so long?" Blaise got up from the couch. "Alex, she took forever to get out of bed." Pansy rolled her eyes.

"Hello beautiful." Draco whispered in my ear. I felt a smile form on my face.

We went outside and hung out.

"Where did everyone disappear to last night?" Caspian asked. I gulped. "Me and Blaise went to my room for a little." Pansy snickered. 

"Where did Draco and Alex go?" Diana questioned. I rolled my eyes. 

"None of your business." Draco snarled. 

"They totally snogged." Pansy laughed.

"That's none of your business, but if you must know we did not." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Then what did you just cuddle?" Caspian laughed.

"Enough questions." I got up and left.

~