Casanova

"Come on it'll be fun." Seulgi said as we walk towards her car.

She kept on pestering me to go to this party one of her friends is having since she saw me earlier outside the café.

"It's a friday night, come on loosen up a bit." She continued as she roll her eyes.

God I'm not really in the mood for this especially after what just happened earlier. I remembered the way Rosé laughed with that dude I don't know inside the restaurant and it fucking breaks me but at least I get to see her happy.

Yeah, fuck it maybe I need a drink.

I opened the door to Seulgi's passenger seat that made her squeal in excitement as she follow inside.

"So who's your friend again?" I asked her after the comfortable silence on our way to wherever the party is.

"The mayor's son." She chuckled that made me smirk.

"Oh the athlete with the hot girlfriend?" I asked that made her laugh out loud.

"Seriously Chu if you're planning on banging her at least don't let Kevin see it this time." She said still laughing.

"It's okay he didn't see me, I mean he didn't see my face." I said that made Seulgi laugh harder.

"God I can't believe he's still with Hannah after witnessing that. He's too in love with her it's so stupid."

"I mean I wouldn't blame him, girlie's good." I said with a smirk that made Seulgi face me in disgust.

"Eww dude. I don't wanna hear that." She complained as she look back on the road that just made me roll my eyes.

"As if you hadn't seen me in acti--"

"Oh dear god please don't remind me of that one incident. Please learn to lock the doors."  She grumbled that made me laugh as she pull over the familiar house.

"Just choose another girl to hook up with." Seulgi said as she knock on the door which was quickly opened by Kevin himself with Hannah beside him.

"No promises." I leaned and whispered to her ear as I look at Hannah who's eyes are now wide as she look back at me.

--

"Fuckk" She moans as I found her sweet spot making her arch her back and pushed her body unto me more.

"God you're so hot." I rasp as I soothe the mark I made while my hands made it's way to her sides inside her tank top lifting them up to see her chest.

"Fuck." I couldn't help but curse at the sight of her healthy mounds which I quickly latch my mouth on after removing her bra that made her moan even louder.

She then pushed my head even further to her chest as I suck and lick her nipples while my hand paid the other some attention, squeezing them rather harshly that I know she likes.

I was lifting her skirt when the lights turned on that made us both stop. Oh my fucking god, someone close those damn lights it's hurting my eyes. I looked at the door and saw a horrified Hannah by the light switch.

"Oh my god!" Hannah exclaimed when she saw me and whoever this girl below me is on Kevin's bed, i think. This is Kevin's room right? I asked myself as I look around. Yeah I think it is as I saw the university's flag on the wall.

The girl below me quickly collect herself and hurriedly left the room. She looks scared of Hannah, well I couldn't blame her. Hannah's really intimating sometimes. Thinking of not getting laid tonight made me groan and flop face first to the bed.

Okay fuck, wrong move, that just made me dizzy. I think I've had too much booze already.

"What the fuck Jisoo you haven't changed at all." Hannah said in a scolding tone. Fucking cockblock.

"Tt ldfst I ddn't hitth un you." I said with muffled voice, my face still buried on the bed sheets.

"What did you say? Could you please sit up." I heard her say and felt the side of the bed dip that made me look up at her.

"I said at least I didn't hit on you." I said as I roll my eyes that made her laugh.

"I thought you would stop sleeping around after you met her." She said meaningfully as I sit up and hold my head between my hands. Okay fuck I need to sober up.

"Yeah but I still have needs." I simply said that made her giggle as she gave me a bottled water from the mini fridge at the corner of the room.

"Guess that means things aren't working out the way you want them to be." She said amused that made me glare at her and grab the bottle rather harshly that only made her laugh.

Yeah after the incident with her boyfriend we actually became friends. She's friends with Rosé, so I befriended her and she knows it.

The news about her being caught in the act with someone else is actually false. We were actually just talking back then and I helped her remove her shirt because it got wet. But that's the thing about gossip, only few will know the truth. Good thing Kevin listened to her instead of believing fake news.

I let Seulgi believe that something happened between me and Hannah because one, it isn't my fault in the first place because she's the one who jumped into conclusion when she saw me leave Hannah's room that night, two I know she won't spread it and lastly I like messing with her.

"That's new, the oh great Kim Jisoo couldn't get the girl. What a shame." She mocked as she laugh once more.

"Shut up." I said as I open the bottle and drink the water.

"You know you should just move on. There are plenty more fish in the sea. Let me introduce you to some downstairs." She said wiggling her eyebrows that made me roll my eyes.

"You know it's not that simple."

"You're really down bad aren't you? But maybe it's time, at least try and meet new people." She said with a shrug as I continue to drink the water. I need to sober up to think rationally.

Drunk me does stupid stuff just like almost hooking up with that girl earlier.

"Come on, I actually know someone who wants to meet you." Hannah said as she stood up and drag me with her downstairs.

The party's still raging on with sweaty bodies on the dance floor, the loud music and loud cheers, and horny young adults at every corner of the house. I think the couple on the couch is doing IT already.

We made our way through the sea of bodies to the backyard where the swimming pool is and stopped in front of a bunch of girls with Seulgi in the middle.

I looked at Hannah and she just winked at me and left walking towards her boyfriend with the guys playing beer pong.

"Jisoo! You're just in time! We were just talking about you and they said they wanted to meet you." Seulgi slurred obviously drunk as she walk beside me to put her arms on my shoulders.

"Girls, this is Kim Jisoo. Jisoo, these are--"

"Hi, I'm Somi, Jeon Somi." One of the girls with long brown hair and warm brown eyes introduced herself before Seulgi could even finish, offering her hand.

I raised my brow at her hand that made her laugh.

Before I could even comprehend what's going on, I was once again dragged but this time by this Somi girl and now out of the party.