Jealousy, Jealousy

"Who is she?" Chaeyoung asked as she sit across me and Somi.

We're at our favourite café again to work on our project.

"Oh, hi! I'm Jeon Somi." Somi quickly said smiling, offering her hand for a handshake that Roseanne just look at.

She then looked at me with raised brow before shaking back Somi's hand, never leaving her eyes on me.

I cleared my throat before introducing her to Somi who looked at me with wide eyes.

"Now I know why you're so hang up on her, she's so pretty." Somi gushed, whispering to my ear that made me chuckle.

"She looks like she's gonna kill me though." Somi continued that made me look at Chaeyoung, amused at what I saw. She's glaring at Somi, then rolled her eyes when our eyes met.

What's her problem?

She looks so cute with her cheeks puffed I wanna pinch them, so I did and laughed when she slap my arm.

"What do you think you're doing?" Chaeyoung asked annoyed that made me laugh more.

"Your cheeks are asking to be pinched." I said with a shrug that made her roll her eyes again as she get her stuff out.

Seriously, what's her problem? Is it that time of the month? We're almost in sync though and I just finished last week so maybe not.

"Alright, It's time for me to go, I still have classes." Somi said. "I'll see you later?" She asked that made me nod. "Okay, bye." She said and kissed my cheek, waved Chaeyoung goodbye and left.

"Girlfriend?" Chaeyoung asked that made me stop watching Somi's retreating figure.

"Hmm?"

"Is that your girlfriend or something?" She asked again.

"Uhm no. Friend."

"Hmm. I didn't know I could do that."

"Do what?"

"Kiss your cheek goodbye." Chaeyoung said with a shrug. "Maybe I'll try it later." She continued that made my heart skip a beat.

What the fuck is her problem?

Wait, oh. Oh!

"You're being unfair you know that, right?"

"What did I do?"

"You know what you're doing Roseanne." I deadpanned that made her giggle.

The audacity of this b-

Calm down Jisoo.

"Whatever. So, I've heard what you did to your house. Do you have a death wish or something?" She asked casually that made me narrow my eyes at her.

"Correction, the old man's house. How did you even heard that?"

Chaeyoung looked at me with raised brow and pursed lips.

"Does your little girlfriend know she's getting involved with a dangerous woman?" She asked instead of answering my question.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"You said she's your friend, and she's a girl." She said that made me roll my eyes.

"Right." I sarcastically said that made her roll her eyes this time.

"Seriously, do you have a problem with me?" I asked amused at her attitude.

"Do you like her?" Chaeyoung asked.

"What if I do?"

"What if I do?" She mocked with a deep voice.

"I don't sound like that." I said amused.

"I don't sound like that." She mocked again that made me chuckle.

"Very mature Roseanne." I said with a smirk.

"Very mature Roseanne." She said and copied the smirk that made me burst into laughter.

"Are you done?" Chaeyoung asked after a while. God, she's hot when she's annoyed.

"I don't know, are you?" I asked back.

She looked at me with pursed lips like she wants to tell me something but she's not spilling.

"Do you like her?" Chaeyoung asked the question again.

"I don't dislike her." I answered with a shrug.

"Okay."

"Why? Am I not allowed to like somebody else?"

"I said okay."

"It doesn't sound like you're okay with it." I said as I lean back at my chair, squinting my eyes at her that made her scoff.

"Whatever, let's continue this work." She segue that made me chuckle.

"Are you jealous Roseanne?" I asked amused at the way she glared at me after hearing my question.

"Are you finished with your part?" She asked instead of answering my question again.

"Yes. So, what are your thoughts about me and Somi?"

"I don't know, good for you I guess." She said as she forcefully typed on her laptop.

"Careful, you might break your laptop." I said, teasing her more that actually worked.

"And you care because?" Chaeyoung asked annoyed.

"Our project is in there." I teased that made her roll her eyes.

"Get a copy if you're so concerned then."

The only thing I'm concerned about at the moment is her eyeballs being stuck somewhere up her pretty little head from all that eye rolling.

"Maybe I will." I said with a smirk that made her scoff.

God, I almost forgot how fun it is teasing her.

"You're enjoying this." Chaeyoung deadpanned as stopped what she's doing.

"Why are you so worked up Roseanne?" I asked amused.

"Stop calling me Roseanne." She said seriously.

"Why not? That's literally your name, Roseanne." I said teasing her more.

"Whatever."

"Seriously, what's up with you? You're not usually this pissy." I continued smirking.

If she really is jealous, I want her to say it. I mean, that means I'm making progress into making her mine right?

My friends say use jealousy to get the person you like, and I never believed it because it just sounds dumb, but now it got me thinking that maybe they're unto something.

So I'm waiting for Roseanne's reply, but what she said next was not what I was expecting.

"I saw Lisa with the girl I'm so jealous of again."

Oh.

And here I thought-

Fucking hell Jisoo this is not the time.

I sigh and walk towards her to sit beside her. I cooed her into an embrace as she stifle a sob.

Well, fuck me up.

"I know she's not mine, but fucking hell this hurts so bad." Roseanne said as she sob that made my heart ache.

I know. I know just how you feel, angel.
I want to tell her, but instead I just rub her back as she let it all out.

"God, I'm sorry I'm a crying mess in broad daylight and in a fucking café." She said with a sad chuckle.

"Hey it's okay." I told her and grabbed my handkerchief to give to her.

"Do you wanna call it a day and get some ice cream?" I asked and I felt her nod on my chest that made me pull away, but stopped when she quickly pulled me in again.

"Can you hold me a little longer then ice cream?" She asked in a tiny voice that made me chuckle.

"Of course, angel. Anything you want."