Chapter 1

Continuation.....

Lisa POV:

I can't really explain where I am right now but I am literally falling from the sky. 

"AHhhhh!" You heard it. I am falling, where a thick lump of snow is waiting for me at the bottom. I was trying to find the balance to land on my feet for some dumb reason knowing that I could break my legs, but it felt like I had no control of how I was going to land. I was getting closer and closer to the ground and I think I hit a bird during my free fall. Now I was inches away from the ground. I'm going to die. I closed my eyes waiting for my death. I haven't sinned have I? I hope not. 

My feet are hurting at the hard impact I felt. I opened my eyes and realised I landed in a spiderman position. I started looking around but all I saw was a desert full of snow. Where am I? I got up and I was scared of walking because I thought I broke my leg but a surprise is when I took a step I felt no pain. Now all I have to do is find the rest of my members.How? I have no idea. 

Rosé POV: 

I am currently  inside of an igloo after falling how high I was from the sky right in front of the entrance. I wiped my tears that have been running down my cheeks because of the fear of being alone haunts me in this unknown place. I've been trying to warm myself up by blowing into my hands and hugging myself. Though it didn't work. I hope someone can save me.

Jisoo POV:

Nope. Im done. like sooo done. There is no way just no way I survived that land after falling more than 1000 feet from the ground. Hell no. I'm dreaming. very funny. Funny thing is, My head is stuck in side a pile of snow. Now im imagining that meme 'I tried to scream, but my head was underwater' more like my head is stuck under a pile of snow. Someone help me I think i've gone crazy.  

Lisa POV: 

I started walking around trying to seek for help. This was obviously not a good idea knowing that I will freeze to death anytime soon. I honestly miss the sun right now. I'm always complaining about how the sun is always in my eyes but I need it right now. As I continued walking, I saw an Igloo in the distance. I was about to run there until I heard muffled screams next to me. I made my way towards the scream and saw feet hanging out of a pile of snow. "Marko?" 

"Polo!" the muffled scream. That's when I knew it was Jisoo. We normally do that as a game. I took no hesitation to pull the feet and her whole body fell to the flat snow right next to me. 

"Ow, why did you have to pull so hard." Jisoo complained rubbing her head.

"Stop complaining you should be worrying about how we got here in the first place." I said pulling her to stand.

"Jesus, your hands are cold have you realised that?" She asked me concerned.

"Have you felt yourself." I asked back.

"No...but why are we here?" 

"No idea" I answered. "But if we stand here freezing there's no way in hell we will find a way out of here.

"Wow your being so sensible right now" She said chuckling. I just shrugged and we started walking towards our only hope.

Jennie POV:

"H-hello? is anyone in there?" I just woke up from passing out after hitting the ground too hard. When I sat up I saw an igloo right next to me and thats why im asking if anyone is in there. I started walking in and it was quite huge. I scanned the room and saw a blonde figure sitting down hugging themself. "R-rosie?" I asked. 

"Unnie?" She looked up and when she recognised me she immediately ran up to me and gave me a tight hug which I responded to. "I missed you..." she said crying. "I thought I was alone" making me hug her tighter. A cough interrupted us. We both looked at the entrance and saw Lisoo standing right there trembling. "Guys!" I said. They came up to us and turned our hug into a group one.