4-Kind And Venerated

Y/n Pov

You don't care. Even the slightest bit, you wouldn't care. Whether your wife is missing, kidnapped, dead, or whatever threatens Park Chaeyoung's safety, you don't care anymore.

Besides, why did your wife have to be so hated and angry with what you said last night?

If She doesn't feel like she's cheating on her own best friend. She shouldn't be angry like that, Right?!.

But this is quite the opposite. Your wife was so angry with your opinion and accusations. Didn't that make you even more suspicious about her relationship with Loren?.

You don't want to think about your wife. But why since this morning when you woke up, there was always Park Chaeyoung's name filling in your brain?.

You hated your wife. That girl always bothered you, always made you look like a fool. But still, her name never disappeared around your mind.

Until your phone rang, calling you, who was still busy debating with your thoughts.

"Hello."

"Y / N-ah, Where's my daughter?

Shocked. It was your mother-in-law who spoke just now.

What should you do now?

"Mother wants to talk to her?

You knew you were stupid for answering the question with words like that earlier, but you were entirely at a loss about what to say this second.

"Yes, mother contacted her number, and it has not been connected since earlier."Did My daughter isn't awake yet."

"WHAT?!" Hearing a scream on the other side made you breathe irregular. The problem is you are not with your wife. Even you just don't know where's your wife is right now."

"She's too tired from last night, Mom," you say, indeed made your mother-in-law think negative things.

"Ah ... you guys did it, huh? Then, I'm sorry." I'm disturbing your morning today.

See, you are always ridiculous when it comes to matters related to your wife.

Your words must have made your mothers-in-law think strange.

"After all, why must the nature of your mother-in-law and your wife be exactly the same?"

"It's not like that-" you wanted to explain, but your words were interrupted.

"Ah ... it's okay, mother understand. You are a couple who are too shy."

Your mother in law laughed while giggling to herself there.

You didn't respond and didn't know what to do about this."

"Okay, I'll call you later. Just continue your beautiful morning, my son."

Then the phone hung up.

You let out a rough breath.

What should you do this time?

Should you have to find the traces of your wife right now?

Then what you're gonna do next is was to call your wife's number.

But in vain, as a result, you were instead greeted by an operator's voice saying that your wife's call could not be reached.

You growled in annoyance, your back leaning against the long red couch.