34- 1. Surprise And Present For Her.

Y/nPov

It's nine o'clock in the evening, and your wife is still asleep on the oversized couch in your office. She fell asleep because she had to wait for you, who still had some company files to do, and it looks like your wife was too tired from attending her dad's party and because of what you and she did in her bedroom at her parents' house.

Your wife's entire body is covered with a soft pastel blanket from the bottom of her feet to the top of her shoulders. Your wife is breathing reasonably regularly, even though it's been 2 hours since she fell asleep after you and she arrived at the office. You realize that your wife has a petite body with stamina that gets exhausted quickly, but you never thought that your wife would be so weak. So you let your wife sleep without any intention to wake her up. You just can't bear it to waking up your wife.

Whereas you are already neat with a patterned blue shirt attached to your perfect body. Yes, you are changing your clothes to be a little more casual because you are not comfortable if had still wear formal dresses that are so wet with your sweat.

You are waiting for your wife to wake up from her dream as soon as possible. Because it's pretty late, and you can unimaginable to let your wife have to sleep in your office room even though this type of room size is more than enough for you and your wife to sleep there.

You then take your black hat, which is lying in the cupboard. There are some collections of ties and branded watches in there too. Then you put it on silently. When you finished putting on your hat, your steps were directed back to the body of your wife, who was still sleeping so profoundly.

So far, all you have done is tidy up some files that you have finished while staring at your wife in silence. Slowly, you direct your gaze to your wife's face, who is still sleeping on the couch gently. Your eyes are locked. 

In a moment like this, you feel pleased. You just feel content because you can have your wife to the fullest. All of the men would be happy if they could get a woman like your wife, stunning inside and out, has a soft nature, although sometimes her brain works slowly, it adds to the value of your wife's innocence, which looks pretty adorable to you. 

But maybe in this second, when you're thinking about your wife, unconsciously, you disrupt your wife from her sleeping. Feeling the gaze you gave to your wife is too long and has managed to make her slowly open her eye. It makes your wife finds yourself staring at her face.

Rosé Pov

One thing that you managed to realize after opening your eyes is that your husband's face is really stunning and always looks handsome every time you see him. Your eyes met his face and met each other, staring in silence and not wanting to distract each other. You sucked your lip into a smile all of a sudden. 

For the last few months, you feel this is your best sleep and waking up with greeted from your husband's perfect face right in front of you. What part of your husband should be wasted again?

"What time is it, honey?" You said, asking him while still faithfully staring at your husband with your beautiful eyes. Several times you scratched one eye to make yourself more aware that you had pretty slept well.

You ask your husband, but he quickly averts his eyes and checks the clock on the wall that he can see from there now.

"It's past nine o'clock, my love." your husband said slowly. He looked at your face in silence because he was so embarrassed to have been caught by looking at your face a few seconds ago. He even immediately turned his gaze in any direction to not look at your face.