13-A Wonderful Date

When I first saw you, I saw love

And the first time you touched me, I felt love

And after all this time, you're still the one I love

Looks like we made it

Look how far we've come my baby

We mighta took the long way

We knew we'd get there someday

***

Her long black hair fell down and reached the girl's waist. The two sparkling black eyes continued to stare at the man. Chaeyoung's lips were left slightly open, revealing rows of teeth. The girl looks cute like a child who is staring at the vast lollipop park. I don't know since when, staring at Y / n has become her new hobby these days. The days passed as usual. The incident yesterday seemed to have just been forgotten in both of their minds.

Chaeyoung acted, as usual, always smiling and not far from being stupid or even careless, while Y / n was still Y / n. He will just sit in front of the desk while not forgetting to be busy shifting the big tab screen in front of him. Y / n is stubborn, cold, and annoying. But why is Chaeyoung still focusing her gaze on that man until at this moment?

Chaeyoung's head lifted upwards equivalent to a Y / n movement suddenly rising from her chair. presently, Chaeyoung is sitting on the sofa in her husband's study. The girl pretended to say that there was no air in the room, so Y / n suggested Chaeyoung wish to work on the sofa in his room today.

"Where are you going?" Chaeyoung asked Y / n who is currently busy hooking one button on his left sleeve shirt.

"Met some clients". Answer Y / n who have started to walk towards the exit. Chaeyoung nodded in understanding, she then took out her cellphone from the black skirt pocket she was wearing. But before Chaeyoung was busy opening her favorite game application, the girl felt that Y / n was still standing there, in front of the door that was almost closed tightly. Chaeyoung turned to Y/n and found Y / n's eyes staring at him.

"What?" Chaeyoung bit her lower lip slowly as if hesitating at her own question. Instead of answering, Y / n stepped her two feet to fill the gap between them. Once they were not too far apart, Y / n put both of these hands in the black pants pocket. The man's head tilted slightly to the right, staring at Chaeyoung while not forgetting to squint his eyes. Making Chaeyoung feel that there is something wrong at this time.

"Who are you?" Y / n asked, making Chaeyoung now take turns to tilt her head to the left.

"Me? I'm Park Chaeyoung." For the sake of the planet Pluto that has been exiled from the universe, Chaeyoung desperately not cursed himself for this strange answer. But she really doesn't understand what the Y / n question asking what the meaning of this question is?

Y / n clicked his tongue and made the surroundings of the wide, cold room filled with a strange atmosphere that Chaeyoung could clearly feel.

"Who are you now, Park Chaeyoung?" The Y / n tone sounds like a patient one. The question is now clearer, making Chaeyoung make a head nod while clapping her hand, smiling happily. She starting to understand the direction of her husband's question.

 She starting to understand the direction of her husband's question