Oneshot 1️⃣3️⃣

Meanwhile:
Jungkook POV:

I wake by the sunlight, feeling weak. I blink my eyes few times to make my vision proper and saw a luxury bedroom but soon I started to get panick when I saw myself all tied and naked. Tears started to slid down on my face and my all helps and scream are coming out as a muffled sounds. All of the sudden the front door open revealing the devil psychopath.

Wow!...My baby is awake(Smirk)Okay now let's start to teach you the lesson.

Mmmhmmmhmhmm

I shake my head as no but he didn't listen.

Don't be afraid baby. I will sure you will remember it till your death..Mr.Kim fucking Jungkook.

His expression changed into serious one. He crawled on the bed moving towards me and I am helpless. He stand on his knees in front of me looking directly into my eyes. A wave of fear run down on my spain. My face turn towards right sight by a force when I feel a pain on my cheek cause he slapped me not once but thrice.

This is for you, fucking running  away from me...I love to see you all wrecked and broken.

He tightly grab my neck and started to choke me. I felt breathless. He harshly remove the tape from my mouth and before I scream he shoved his tongue inside my mouth.........