Oneshot4️⃣7️⃣

Jungkook was breathing heavily. His hands are tied to the head of the bed while legs are apart and tied to the bed post. He was moaning and screaming continuously which cause his throat  hurt badly. It's almost 30 min since Taehyung left an 8 inch dildo vibrator which is attached to a fucking machine, ramming continuously inside  Jungkook's abused hole and a vibrating clamp was attached to his nipple. Both the vibrators are on highest speed. Jungkook cannot handle the overstimulation as he already cum for 7 times.
Taehyung was sitting on sofa infront of Jungkook, enjoying the view infront of him, having an evil grin on his face while sipping his wine. As soon as Taehyung was about to move towards Jungkook, the sound of the door bell could be heard by Taehyung and his grin was replaced by a smirk.
___________________________
AUTHOR:
Who it could be(Hint: A member of BTS/GOT7)
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Leave a comment🔜
___________________________
ANNOUNCEMENT:
If this season will get 1k votes then a reader who will comment and vote the most will get a chance to win a single shot ff of his/her with any member of BTS as wished by the reader by the end of the Psychopath (season:2)
For my upcoming work:
Reader X BTS