The Pogue Handbook 🔅JJ Maybank🔅

Hi, hey, welcome!

So, welcome to The Pogue Handbook!

I am absolutely so excited to share this with you guys because I've kept it under wraps from the general public. I am so in love with this plot and the characters and who play them and just 😤 I'm really excited about this.

Meet Lyla Highland-Bryant, you've met her

Meet Lyla Highland-Bryant, you've met her. She was the girl mentioned a couple of chapters ago that JJ still held a flame for. While she never reenters this universe, in another dimension where things went a little differently - for everyone - she returns to OBX with her anti-social step-brother Tristan. Pogue turned Kook (only by monetary standards), she and JJ reunite. This is their love story tinged with the romance of her brother and the chaotic Maxwell Kinsington.

Enter Max, a Kook with downright neglectful parents that's hung out on the other side of town his entire life. He was once friends with Topper until Rafe came into the picture in second grade; even back then he was bad news. He and JJ have been best friends ever since, wreaking havoc on the island. I can't express how much I love this chaotic asshole, okay? And Tristan is my absolute fucking baby he's so cute

For those of you that really want to see more Joker (cus me too), in this CJ and John B have been together since the summer before their freshman year. This was right before Kie joins the friend group in this, meaning the 'no Pogue on Pogue macking' rule was never made. CJ and John B met in early preschool (when JJ and Lyla were chasing each other around) and when Lyla moved away, that's when he and John B finally got introduced and became fast friends.

In TPH, Pope and CJ will be closer for any of you that want to see that, and she and Kie will not be nearly as close. This is mainly due to time and the circumstances surrounding that time difference.

Okay, so as excited as I am to finally share this, I'm also quite sad because this project will not be started right away. I have other things to work on and am also a college student first. I'll also be writing at least half of it before I post as I do with all the rest of my books. What I will be posting are the synopsis and what I think is a pretty sweet epigraph and some super dope phone gallery edits (not all the manips are it, don't judge). Also, whenever I do write the prologue, I will post that immediately after writing.

This is such a shit rundown of the story, but I really hope to see you guys over there lol. I'll be posting all of that immediately after I post this, so it can be put in libraries and reading lists until chapters start being posted.

Love you guys!

~SiriusCatBennett

P.s. pictures play a big roll in TPH so pay attention 🤫🤭 there's some Easter eggs that connect to this book as well