-eight-

Johnnie Bryant
Trigger, 19
Atlanta, Georgia📌

@Hoodrich.trigger

trigger

💰

I took my purse after I made sure my hair was looking good.

I walked out my room and eventually out my house but seen Gas get off his car and i mentally threw a tantrum.

He dont got timing🙄

"Where you going?" He asked walking towards me. I kept quiet looking at him. "Where is you going?"

"Out" i said simply

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled and i nodded. "Go inside"

I stood there folding my arms looking at him walk back to his car. He took sumn out and turned seeing me still standing there.

"Am i speaking a foreign language? Get the fuck in the house" he said and I huffed turning and unlocked my door walking in.

He walked in behind me.

"So where you think you going looking this grown?" He asked and i ignored him taking off my heels.

"Lemme see whats in the bag" he said and i still ignored him. "Gimmie the bag"

"No" i said

"Should i get violent?" He asked and i looked at him.

"You want to?" I asked

"It ain't a problem as long as a motherfucker don't press charges" he shrugged and i rolled my eyes.

"If i say gimmie the bag one more time we fighting" he said and i huffed throwing the bag at him.

He caught it and i ran upstairs as he opened it. I looked for my other gun and suddenly i was yanked up and threw on the bed.

"What's this?" He asked holding up the two piece bikini that was in my bag

"What do it look like it is?" I asked back

"What was you gone do with it?"

"Mind yo business" i got up and he pushed me back down.

"Answer me"

"I was bout to go make money the hell" i said getting annoyed