-twenty one-

Johnnie Bryant
Trigger, 20
Atlanta, Georgia 📍

"I'm giving up" I threw my phone on the bed.

"No" Gas said trynna hand it back to me.

"Cause on god bitches ain't that desperate. It ain't like I'm broke or sum." I shook my head.

"Money still very much long like weave friend" Snow said looking at my nail polishes that was laid out infront of her on the floor.

"Pussy still wet like Florida" I smiled.

"Is it really though?" Gas asked squinting his eyes

"Ask yo homie sweetie" I looked at him. Snow chuckled.

"Really unecessary" He shook his head.

I took the phone from him when it dinged. I smacked my lips seeing it was not the notification I was waiting on. "Like fuck it you know what I mean"

"Be patient, yeen the only one they interviewed" Gas said standing up and stretched his arms.

"But I feel like they should email me to let me know wassup. Like if i should move on or what's going" I say sitting criss cross apple sauce.

"I agree with him, yeen the only one they interviewed" Snow said and Gas smacked his lips walking out the room.

"Agree with him my bitch!" Gas yelled from downstairs. "Go the fuck home"

"Ian came here ta see you FUCK NIGGA" Snow replied just as loud

"Anyway, whats going on with that li boy you was talking to?" I asked changing the subject.

"Oh he called my phone talm bout some why ian tell him I'm a dancer, he aint gone fuck with someone who shake ass fa money and allat stuff. So i was like blocked, delete, deuces." she put up the deuces.

"Calmfully left his ass alone" I said as she held up a red nail polish and i nodded.

"White played out, every bitch got white on their toes, Im going red." She took off her slides. "But yeah, I peacefully left his ass alone"

"Loving the growth" I chuckled.

"Me too. Cause old me would of been keyed his car, broke his windows, broke in his house killed his whole family, but I didn't" she shrugged shaking the nail polish some before applying it on her toes.

"Cause maturity. New hair, new Snow" I said

"On me" she laughed. "The girl did her shit with these braids."

"On the bitches she aint had to snap like that with the knotless braids." I admired her hair.

"On the bitches girl?" She laughed. "Neva heard nobody say that"

"Who did it fren?"

"Erica"

"Big E from the block next to yours?" I asked shocked and she nodded. "Wowww"

"Girl and she cheap too" She added.

"I feel like Imma drop Lashae na." I squinted as I watched her paint her toes. "Cause she can do hair but not this good."

"Foreal" she agreed.

We continued talking bout nothing in general as she painted her toes and dried them. After some time she was done and we decided to get some food.