Leo x Elsa reader

Requested by @batman0306

Title: Let It Go

What's happening to me? Why is this happening? What's going on? Why me? Why? Why?

"Why?" I screamed, throwing my hands out and my head up as a flash came from below me. I squeezed my eyes shut, scared as to what I would see when I looked down. Finally thrusting them open, I looked down and almost slipped in horror.

The floor of the abandoned warehouse I had taken refuge in was frozen out and around my feet, icicles sticking out the ground, a few feet tall and sharp, facing away from me; as if protecting me from un unseen enemy.

"No, no." I whisper as I bend down and try to fix what I had just done. Well, this isn't going to look suspicious at all. Suddenly, there was a noise from above me, where the second floor was. I froze and looked around, trying to find what the sound was, and where it was coming from. It was a thumping coming from above me, behind the door where the stairs led up to.

"Again. Again. Again." Was heard as I unconsciously melted the spikes and floor, taking quiet steps over to where the sound was protruding from. I stayed at the foot of the stairs and peered up as the banging on the door continued. The door shook as something jabbed, the voice on the other side never getting louder or making much of a tone difference. It was all monotone. Suddenly, the door burst open.

By the time the things that had been pushing on the door were at the bottom of the stairs, I was already hidden behind some barrels that were stacked in the corner of the room. I stayed there for a while, wondering what it was in the room with me. Then, just as I was about to peek, something grabbed me by the hair and dragged me out from behind the barrels, shoving me to the center of the room, where about twenty something men stood. Weird thing is, they all looked the same.

"Weird genes." I muttered painfully as I was shoved the center of the floor. I immediately pulled my hands up to avoid touching the floor so I wouldn't reveal my powers. I didn't want to hurt anyone. Sitting there, in front of those men, I had a weird sense of fear, like something bad was going to happen to me. Just as I was going to freeze the floor and escape, the old glass ceiling above us burst as shards began raining down onto everyone in its proximity.

"Attack the turtles!"

"Attack!"

"Get them!" Was all I heard from an earful of the same monotone voices as everyone began racing away from me in different directions. The one that had found me was still holding my hair, but now pulled out a weird gun with purple goo inside. He shoved it against my head as he forced me to my feet.

"Wait, please! Don't!" I cried as I clasped my hands together to avoid touching anything, though I was wondering if my freezing ice would be enough to stop a bullet if it came to that point. Turns out, it wouldn't have to. The man was kicked back by a humanoid-turtle thing with a blue bandana around his equally-blue eyes. The force of it knocked me back also, but not as far as the man let go of my locks as he fell.

"Are you okay, miss?" The turtle asked as he bent down and held a hand out to me. Getting lost in the eyes that were a sea blue; reminding me of my own light orbs, I forgot about my powers for a second and unconsciously grabbed his hand. My heart dropped as he suddenly hissed and dropped my hand, holding his to his chest. Looking at it in horror, I realized what had happened. I had unintentionally begun icing his hand. It was the stinging that had made him pull away.

"I'm so sorry." I said as I pushed myself to my feet and stumbled away, staring in sorrow as he stared at his hand and stared at it; trying to shake the ice off of it. Looking away from his digits, he stared at me as I backed away from him slowly.