Obi-wan

3rd person

After class, Kora quickly said goodbye to the blue-eyed boy before sprinting out of the room as fast as possible.

She ran to the meditation room Yoda was normally in. Kora tried to slow down before she hit the door but was unsuccessful and slid into the door...HARD.

She slowly pulled herself from the door rubbing her forehead that was already turning red along with her cheeks. "Ow." She said embarrassed even though no one saw.

The door then opened to reveal the Jedi master. "learn to walk you should" Yoda said with his iconic giggle.

"More like learn to stop" Kora shot back sarcastically

"Back from class?" Yoda asked, starting out the room and down the hall

"Yes master" Kora said with a smile

Yoda turned to acknowledge her bright white cheeky smile.

"Have a good time did you?" Yoda asked, still hobbling down the hall

"No it was horrible, they kept laughing at me" Kora said her smile dropping slightly, "but I made a friend!" Her smile coming back even bigger

"Well done," said a deep but calm voice from behind them

Kora jumped slightly at the voice "Thank you Master Jinn" she said calmly realizing it was just Qui-gon

Qui-gon had brought Kora to the temple when she was only a baby. He even named her. Qui-gon was like Kora's father. He and Yoda were the only ones that fought for Kora to be in the order. For that she was grateful.

"So who is the little youngling" Qui-gon asked

"Oh yeah, his name is...umm..." Kora studdered "I was so nervous I didn't hear his name, and I was to embarrassed to ask." She said as she put her head down.

"Obi-Wan" a small voice said behind Kora

Kora's face went a violent red. She slowly turned around to face the boy who she now knew as Obi-Wan.

Kora, regaining her composure turned back to the two masters  "Obi-wan" she repeated with a small smile

The young boy introduced himself to the masters before moving to Kora

"Ready to go?" Obi-wan asked

Kora forgot about lunch for a moment until her stomach growled reminding her.

"Yes" she said with a smile

Then suddenly Obi-wan linked his arm with hers pulling her as he went skipping down the hall

Kora was shocked at first but quickly start laughing and skipping along with him.

The two masters laughed quietly as they watched the two head off.

"Great friends they will be" Yoda said as he watches the two round the corner.

"Yes they will"

The masters weren't wrong. Kora and Obi-Wan would be great friends and nothing more...right?

......................................................................................

Hello there!
Sorry this one is short. What do you guys think? I think I like writing this more than I should! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!