Hello There!

Hi everyone! My name is Kyla and I love Star Wars...but seeing as this is a Star Wars book I assume you got that already. I love reading and writing so I thought I would try to write something myself. I hope you guys like it!

DISCLAIMERS:

This book will be very clean and I mean like sparkling clean...there will be hugging and kissing here and there but that is it! Leave room for Jesus!

I am just starting to get into writing and although I get 100% on my essays I am fairly certain that this is not an argumentative essay about Anne Frank. So please understand if it looks like a three year old wrote it.

I really hate Jar Jar so I might kill him off almost immediately...I'm joking...I think...we'll see.

So anyway if you think this character, Kora is a pain in the ass...that's because I based her off of me and let's not get started about what's wrong with me...cuz by the time that list is done I will be going to college...and that's saying something cuz I'm only fourteen...Moving on she is definitely way more badass than me, and she has a lightsaber but other than that we are the same person.

I hope you guys like the book, and I will be open to suggestions and constructive criticism. Love you guys!

- Kyla