𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮 - "𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗘!?"

"𝗖'𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗺𝗮!!! 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄!!"

Y/n said jokingly to one of her bff's for life as they " 𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗱 " to the arcade around the corner. By raced I mean they randomly screamed " 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂" and then started sprinting . Of course he didn't case after her because he never agreed to do such. But you know who did? 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗼 𝗧𝗲𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗼, Another one of y/n's bff' s from nekoma. " Haha I beat you!!!" Kuroo says,Then pointing out the fact that they were yelling at kenma for going to slow but then got beaten by him.
" Whatever 𝗧𝗲𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗼!!! That's why I got a higher score than you on the chem quiz we had this week!!!" They yelled causing the birds in the bushes beside them to fly away.

" PFFT...HAHAHAHAHA" they all laughed together at y/n's loudness casing the birds to fly away. Once 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 calm they walked in the arcade and immediatley somethong caught her eye.

"𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗞!!!" they squealed.
"𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘!" they said pointing to a teddy bear in the claw machine.
" Y'know those are 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗱 right?" Said a familiar face at the door.
"NONESENSE YAKU!!! YOUR JUST NOT GOOD AT IT!"
This causing lev to laugh who had just gotten there along with yaku, Leading once again to this.

"𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗺𝗮?" they said"i'll try

"i'll try..." said the long haired boy beside them. He then slid 1 dollar in and tryed to get they teddy bear for you.

( small timeskip )

" 𝗪𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀

" 𝗪𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀. 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁? 𝟰𝟲 𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆.𝗜 refuse
𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻!!!" Kenma said frusturated.
"B-but-" you said whining
" Y/n no." Kenma said ignoring they're whining and crying
"bu-"
"𝗡𝗼."
" fine you long haired , slouching as- butt, female dog as- butt, bubble gum, dumb dumb, slow a- butt, bitc- female dog!!" This wasn't out of the 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 though.
Y/n tends to do this when they don't get what they want but, other than that they had an overall nice attitude and pesonality.They also try not to curse.

(tiny timeskip to lunch)

"𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗭𝗭𝗭𝗭...𝗜'𝗠 𝗛𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬!!!"Y/n yelled with their stomach growling.
" Where do yall wanna eat??"they said.
"𝗠𝗰'𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗱𝘀"
" 𝗪𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘆'𝘀"
" 𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻"
"𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀"
"That's coffee dumba- stupid!" y/n said. Just then they got a text

𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
Hey come home asap

𝗬/𝗻
Why whats up?

𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
Just go home

𝗬/𝗻
OgEy

" sorry i can't go get food with you guys. My mom said get home asap and it sounds pretty important!" Y/n said as they put their phone and there pocket and started to walk home. "𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁"
Kuroo says sheepishly

"Sure!" Y/n said in their usual exited tone

(30th timeskip bc I am lazy)

"Thanks for walkng me home!" Y/n says
"No problem..."
"..."

They sat in an uncomforitable silence for a bit until it was broken with a simple
"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹...𝗦𝗲𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀..."
"𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁...Nevermind seeya."
"Ok..." they said wanting to know what he was about to say. " Bye!" They say 𝟭 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 before closing the door and locking it.

"MOOOOOOOOOOM!" Y/n yelled ready to see what was wrong
Her mom rushed down the stairs and said
"𝗬/𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗷𝗼𝗯!!!!"
"YAY MOM GOOD FOR YOU!!" They say.
"Wait....Why'd i have to leave my friends for that???
"Because.... well honey, Were re-locating..."
"w-what!?!?" They whisper screamed. 

"𝗡𝗢!!!𝗜'𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚!!!"Y/n yelled sitting down on the floor kicking their legs like a child.

"𝗬/𝗡 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘  I 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗔𝗦𝗦!!!"

And that was the beggining of how y/n met her favorite indivisual in the world

𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎. 𒊹︎.

Hope you like the book so far and...Don't be a ghost reader and vote!!!
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟲𝟲3𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀