𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰- sʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀᴢᴀᴡᴀ

𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗴𝗶 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮You were whining and crying, screaming and yelling, and rolling on the floor trying to convince your mom n...

You were whining and crying, screaming and yelling, and rolling on the floor trying to convince your mom not to move your school. Of course she didn't listen, Because in her words "She's the parent " and that's not a reason you agreed with but there was nothing you could do to change that. You loved the new house, It had a nice kitchen with a island in it. Your bedroom was vibrant... A lot of windows for natural sunlight, It matched nicely with your [favorite color] bed set. And the dining room was absolutely beautiful.There was piano in the room to the left of the dining room, and the living room had a huge couch that's super soft with really nice pillows and a huge flat screen tv. That didn't change the fact that you miss your old school,your old life, team,friends. All of your personality was born at nekoma. Of course you were nice in middle and elementary school but you had no unique traits about yourself. Nekoma was the best thing that happened to you,but there's nothing you can do to stop this so you stopped stressing.

———————————————————————
☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎2 day timeskip☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎
——————————————————————————
You were going to Shiratorizawa today.You woke up drained because you couldn't sleep and you were serving very much bags. You put on your new school uniform before going downstairs to go eat.Afterwards you went to go to school in the front seat of your mothers car. Her work started in an hour so instead of taking a train you were driven to school. When you arrived you had no idea where to go so, since your so intelligent, you came up with this brilliant idea to go to the office to get your schedule to avoid any social interaction with these unfamiliar faces. After getting your schedule you headed to your first class, which happened to be English.

Your teacher told you to take a seat by, if you remember right,Kenjirou Shirabu

                            "No

                            "No." Was his first words to you. You asked for a pencil and he said no. You were a little surprised by the sudden "no" but you didn't mind because he wasn't being sassy. In fact, his voice was pretty monotone. You had a pencil but you didn't want to use it. Why? Well because it was a wooden pencil. Who in there right mind uses wooden pencils!( Ik I did y'all wrong with the wooden pencil part but bare with me. Do um yea lmao 😂) There was no way in heaven or hell you were ever gonna use a wooden pencil so you decided on just using a pen, besides, you weren't going to mess up so why not use a pen

- Five minutes later -
You paper looked an absolute freaking mess. Along with that you were out of ink. You hated these type of situations,you know,the ones were it's not that big of a deal but you still wanna rip your hair out? Yea that. So you came up with a genius plan.

꧁꧂ your pov ꧁꧂

"Can I use the restroom" ...
Yes, asking to use the restroom was your genius plan. There was only 5 minutes of class left but you could just say some lame excuse like "Sorry sir *fake sniffle* my mom just text me my life long pet dog Tracy just died..." and be done, but surprisingly the teacher said "go ahead "

꧁꧂ 2nd person pov꧁꧂

You walked to the bathroom and waited for the bell to ring.

( N e way timeskip to lunch-cuz I'm lazy, and cuz I can)
-still 2nd person POV-
The one thing you don't mess up was not forgetting to bring your bento. You decided you were gonna go to the rooftop because you wanted a view of your new school. You also needed to cool off from your super stressful 1st day at Shiratorizawa. You sat down on a bench near the fencing on the roof of the building. You opened your bento and started eating when you see 2 people open the door of the rooptop. A red haired one and a very scary one with brown hair.

Auhtors note-
Hey y'all. Been awhile huh? Anyway question of the day... what's your favorite and least favorite anime?

My favorite- soul eater
Least favorite- one piece (don't come for me I just don't personally like it...)

Don't forget to vote and plz listen to STFU by pink guy later cuz it fukkin hilarious and relatable to me tbh...

Word count- 766