Good ore bad news

At Marinettes
The girls were eating there macarons and they were delicious. A few seconds later Alya heard her phone bleeping. She watched her phone en saw that she had a message from Nino.

Mari, come her, she said.
Marinette rushed to her and raided the message form Nino.

O yes I would love to go, said Mari. Oke I wil send that we are coming, said Alya.

Marinette was already on her way to pack her stuf- Pyjama, Some clothes for the next day, food and her hair stuf.

Mari... said Alya. What, answered Marinette. You do know that Adrien is coming to don't you. ADRIEN.. I... I knew that the hole time, she said. I her head: Adrien...Adrien... he had never been on a sleepover with me... what if my breath stinks O noooo.
Alya could see her panic in her face and said, girl it's gonna be fine, besides iam here with you. Just promise you won't leave me, said Marinette. Wel I can't promise that😏, said Alya.
Marinette stood up and grabbed her pillow and slammed it in her best friends face. Then Alya did the same and both were dying of laughing.

They did not know that they were gonna be sad if Nino finally told them the news.

At Adriens

Nino have left and Adrien is talking to Plagg.

So a sleepover whit girls hé, started Plagg, are you sure about that. 100%, answered Adrien, besides Mari and Alya are my best friends it would me crazy if I don't like them. I would be crazy if I don't like cheese, said Plagg dreamy.
Adrien rolled his eyes and gave him a bit of cheese.

This was the chapter for today I hope you like it

Any tips ore trick drop them in the reactions pleas iam learning to

Have a good day/ night ore where ever you are in the world ✌🏻