Theampark

Hi iam so sorry I totally forgot about this story and I didn't have any ideas for it but iam back so enjoy

A few days passed and Alya has been a bit depressed about her boyfriend being in the UK.
But now she is hanging with Mari.

Are you feeling any better Al, said Marinette. Only a bit, because iam happy to stil have you and Adrien, but I stil mis him, said Alya.
Mari walked to her friend and gave her a hug and said, you need to be happy, you don't deserve to be sad let's do something fun with each other and Adrien. I would love that, said Alya.

At Adriens house.
You have got a text from Marinette, Adrien, said Plagg. Thanks Plagg, said Adrien and he walked to his phone. He can you come with me and Al to the theampark, I have tickers, reader Adrien. Ofcours, anserd Adrien.

A few hours later they met at the theampark. But there was someone else as wel.

Hi guys, I what you to meet Tyler, we were best friends in kindergarten. Nice to meet you Tyler, said Alya. And Adrien just stared at him. Let's go in side, said Mari.

We're do you guys whant to go first, asked Adrien. I don't know maybe the water roller coaster, said Tyler. Oké let's go, said Alya finally with a smile on her face.

While walking to the water roller coaster, Tyler walked next to Mari and then he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, Mari pulled it away and thank god Adrien didn't saw that.

Once they were there, they took a seet, but Tyler whent sitting next to Mari, but Adrien saw him going to sit next to his girlfriend and pushed him away and said, can I sit next to her? Pf like you guys even know each other, Mari and I know each other sinds kindergarten, said Tyler proud. I think you only know the old Mari, I know the new one, said Adrien angry. Sweetie don't fight, said Mari to Adrien. Wait you guys aren't dating rite, said Tyler. Yes we are, said Mari and Adrien came to sit next to her.

For the rest of the day Tyler was very shy and didn't know wath to do ore say. But then he did the same with Alya. Marinette slammed him in his face and said very angry, she has a boyfriend to. Where I don't see him, said Tyler with a little smile on his face. Alya stood there staring at Tyler and then een away crying. Mari een after her and Adrien whent talking to Tyler.

Tyler, you need to know that this hole plan to go here was to cheer her up, because her boyfriend and my best friend just moved to the UK, said Adrien both angry and sad. Uhg no one what's me, said Tyler and een away. Iam not surprised, said Adrien.

Mari, Adrien and Alya tried to stil make it a fun day. It worked, they almost forgot about what happened with Tyler and had a great time.

So this was the chapter from today. I hope you liked it. ✌🏻out