The airport

Hi iam sorry I didn't write a few days, I was very sleepy and I almost forgot about this story. But iam back with some stuff. So yea enjoy people... enjoy

Marinette went home her mom and dad were busy with the bakery so she said hi and shifted to her bedroom.

She unpacked her stuff and laid in bed for a few seconds.
What a night, said Tikkie. Yep, and one of the best night, said Marinette and she jumped and was super happy.
Iam so happy for you, said Tikkie, and then if you are with Adrien I can be with Plagg, oooowww I already love these moments.
Marinette giggled and and went down to see her parents.

Hi honey, said Sabine once she was down at the bakery.
How did it go, asked Tom.
Wel nothing really special, said Mari with a big fat smile on her face.
Then why are you smiling like that sweetie, said her mom.
Wel... uhm...i..., started Mari, she wanted to tel them but she didn't wanted them to over react.
Come on, you can tel us everything, said her dad.
Oké, I have a boyfriend, said Mari a bit shy.
Really, that's amazing, said Tom while he was smiling.
Who is it, asked her mom.
Wel... it's uhm this boy called Adrien, said Mari while blushing.
O I know him, said her mom.
Isn't it that boy who practiced games here, said her dad.
Yep that's him, said Mari she blushed again.
We are so happy for you sweetie, said het dad.
Thanks but now I need to wait for Adrien to pick me up to go to the airport.
The airport??, said her mom with a shock on her face.
O yea I dint tel you guys, Nino is going to the USA because his mom has got a new job.
Ow that terrible, said her dad, good luck there

On that moment there was a car I front of the bakery Adrien came out out the car to and get Mari.

See you guys soon, said Marinette.
She gave her parents a kiss and went to Adrien.

They went to the airport walking hand in hand.
Alya and Nino were already there. They weaved and hugged. Nino had a really big bag with him, and then the idea that Nino was leaving was coming to everyone now really hard.

Alya you can talk with him in privet first he is your boyfriend, said Adrien.

While Alya and Nino where crying, hugging, kissing and talking Adrien and Mari leaves them a bit alone.

I can't believe he is going to the USA he was my first real friend, said Adrien to Mari. I know how you are feeling, Nino has been in my class for a couple of years and since this year he is becoming like a brother to me. Adrien and Mari hugged and then Alya went to Adrien and Mari, then Adrien went to see his bro.

Alya cried in her bestfrieds arm and Mari hugged her back almost in tears. She saw Adrien and Nino and then the tears roll of out of her eyes, she saw them al in tears she never saw Nino ore Adrien that way. Adrien came back and now the time has come to Marinette to say goodbye.

Nino..., she began, iam gonna mis you she said and they hugged. We were in the same class like forever and this year you became my sort of brother. Iam gonna mis you to Mari, said Nino, we had always so much fun and now I need to leave . Nino it's gonna be fine oké we wil chat every dag oké, said Marinette. Promise?,asked Nino. Promise, said Mari, and I wil take good care of your girlfriend. That would mean the world to me Mari, said Nino.

Mari was on her way to the rest but they were already there, the last group hug.

Than Ninos mother came to say that Nino needed to hurry up. Nino followed his mom and weaved to his friends.

Alya was crying her eyeballs out, the fact that her boyfriend is leaving was breaking her.

Come girls we need a little cheer up, let go get some drinks, said Adrien. Great idea sweetie, said Mari.

They went to a little shop a cheerd a bit up.

So this was the chapter for today iam no going to watch the season 4 teaser, bye
✌🏻out