Sleepover part 1

Hi before I start whit this chapter I want to say that I wil try to make longer chapters, I wil try so here is chapter 4

It's around 5 pm and it's time for the sleepover any Ninos
Adrien was there first and was very happy to there, he was very excited about is first sleepover.
He rushed to Nino and gave him a hug. Nino was confused but hugged back.

Did you tel the bad news to the girls already, asked Adrien. Ninos head turned sad and he answered, no but I don't want to ruin the night.
That's tru but it's better if the knew, said Adrien helpful. Thanks man iam gonna tel them when it's the rite time, said Nino with a little smile on his face.

Alya was at Marinettes to pik her up but Mari was not there het.
Why was this not even a surprise for me, said Alya to herself.
Than finally Marinette came outside and hoped in the car.

Are you excited, asked Marinette. I think it gonna be great, said Alya, but are you not a bit nervous girl? Me nervous no of course not. Alya smiled.

They were there.

Marinettes POV:

Oké Marinette calm doen its just a sleepover nothing special. Then I saw Adrien... Adrien the boy of my dreams as he always was. I saw him weaving so I turned a bit pink and weaved back.
Once we got inside I mentioned that I have never been in Ninos house, it was very peaceful and cute.

No ones POV

Everyone event up stairs to Ninos bedroom.
Oke I really want to sleep next to Nino, said Alya, if that's oké with you guys. Of course, said Adrien, than that means I wil be sleeping next to Mari. Marinette turned red as a tomato. Yes yes.. no.. yes of cours, she said.

They al made there bedes, and putted al there stuf out of the bags.

So what are we gonna do, asked Alya. Uhhmmm no idea, answered Mari. Wait, said Nino, before we do something I really need to tel you guys something really important. What's going on, said Alya confused and she walked to Nino.
Pleas everyone sit down this could hurt, said Adrien calm.
They al went sitting on the beds.
It's really hard to you guys this, said Nino as start, iam... iam, he was almost in tears(Alya took his hand), iam moving to the USA... what, said Marinette. Alya did not know what to say, she was starring to the floor and big tears were rolling of her face, and gave Nino a hug.
Mari was sad to. But... but why, asked Mari. You could see on his face that he was not earth with his mind. So Adrien took his place and answered: His mom... his mom has got a job and... and she needed to take it. Even Adrien was in tears.

They a cried and talked about it for almost a hour.

Then Nino stood up. But now we're gonna have the best time ever, ever, ever!, he said. Yhe let's have so fun, said Alya.

So what do you guys what for dinner, asked Nino. What about we order some pizza, said Adrien. Sure, said Alya and Mari on the same time.

They al hade so much fun, they were eating pizza, talking and a lot of pillow fights.

It's starting to get a bit late and Alya asked: shall we watch a girl movie. Marinettes face turned white, and her face already looked scared. Sure, she said with shaking lips.

The movie IT started.
They were watching the movie but then Mari could not raked it anymore, it was to scary.
She jelled and jumped.

Relax, said Aldrin, com het you I can ceep you save. He opened his arms and Marinette did what he said and lays in his arms.

So did Nino and Alya.

Then not much later Mari felt a sleep, Adrien looked at her and started smiling, then he felt a sleep as wel.

Nino...Nino, whispered Alya. What..., said Nino sleepy. LOOK, said Alya and she points on Adrien and Mari. YES THEY FINALLY DID IT, said Nino. I think I have to continue the task to bring them together alone when you are in the USA, said Alya sad. I think so I don't hope so, said Nino, pleas promise to ceep me updated. I would love too, answered Alya.

Then they felt asleep as well.