A baby

18+ content ahead:

Y/n has been crying since yesterday, after coming from Chan's office. She didn't want to waste the time she has with Minho. But, she couldn't bring herself to look at him. She felt guilty. She never thought that she would be the reason why Minho would be going to jail 'if only I didn't come into his life' she thought and wiped her tears away and went to the living room to see Minho sitting on the couch. She sat next to him, "Minho, can you do something for me?" She asked slowly, "of course I will, what is it that you want?" "A baby," she asked as Minho eyes widened "Y/n... I can't do that," he said, sadly lowering his head.

"Why not?" "Y/n, I watch the news as well and I know that you were interrogated by your own brother," he said making her shocked, "I can also see the police outside our home. I don't want to spoil your life Y/n. I should just surrender to the police" Minho added as you started crying," it was me, I-" she started but, Minho put his finger on her lip, "you don't have to explain, I understand" Minho smiled at her. "I-I want you Minho, please" "Don't do this to me y/n.. if we do that, we will regret it," he said, refusing her. "But I want to.

I want your child" she said as she pulled him into a kiss. They kissed for a while before he pulled away, "are you sure about this? What if I don't recover, what if I don't come back-" she cut him off with a peck.   

        ⚠️Sexual content ahead⚠️

"I know you will recover and come back soon," she said as she unbuttoned his shirt. Minho started to leave marks on her neck as she moaned softly. He picked her up and walked to the bedroom.He gently dropped her in the bed as he climbed over, tugging her shirt above her head as he started showering her body with kissed.

He pulled away and unzipped his pants and she did the same. He lined up his members in front of her entrance and looked at her for permission. She nodded her head as he slowly entered her and she cried in pain mixed with pleasure. He kissed her tears away," do you want me to stop?" "No! Please continue" he started thrusting in her as she became a moaning mess. He was mesmerized by how beautiful she looked under him. Soon they both reached their climax as Minho cummed inside her. He pulled her into a hug and they both started to sleep because of the tiredness.

The next day, Y/n was yet again called for an investigation. "So, are you ready to reveal who the killer is?" Chan asked. "It's me," Minho said as he entered the room. Y/n was shocked to see him there, "Minho...." "It was me who killed those people. Don't bother y/n anymore" he said to Chan. Chan looked at him and snorted, "so, you decided to surrender at last? That's good" Chan said but, Felix was sceptical, "What if he's lying?" "I'm not lying, I'm the killer" "we are not sure, we have to put you in hypothesis, to get the truth out of you," he said as Y/n got angry, "Felix! isn't that a bit too much!?"

She yelled as Chan made her calm down, "it's for investigation y/n. Are you okay with it?" He asked Minho as he nodded his head slowly. They took him to the hypothesis centre and y/n decided to accompany them as well. The hypothesis session started," so, Minho ssi why did you killing those people? what triggered you to do it?" He asked, "when I was young... My mom used to lock me up in a dark room. She didn't let me have any friends. I was so lonely and depressed that I wanted to end my life badly. One day, I brought a stray kitten home, but she almost broke off her legs, so I decided to run away from home." He said as y/n started crying.

"So, whenever I see a person depressed..., I kill them to free them from this cruel world" he said. The session was over and Seungmin recorded everything for evidence. Minho came out of the room and looked at Chan, "Now you know the truth," he said. "Yeah, and we are arresting you now and Y/n we have to talk," he said and put a handcuff on Minho's wrist. They sent her back to her home against her will. She hugged the kitten and cried a lot. She misses him a lot already. Awhile later, Chan came home. "Y/n... Do you like that guy by any chance?" He asked as she remained silent.

He sighed, "why him out of all the people in the world?" He was angry yet sad for his sister. "Tomorrow he's being taken to court. You can come" he said as she nodded her head. The next day, the judge announced that he should be kept in a Psychiatric hospital. She was allowed to talk to him for a few minutes before he's taken away. "I will be waiting for you Minho" "I will recover soon for you and I haven't said this before. I-I love you y/n...so much" he said smiling, "I love you too" and, then he was taken away from her. A few days passed, and there was no news of Minho. So, she asked Chan to visit her. "Have you heard anything from him?" She asked him, curiously.

"he's doing fine y/n... he's in treatment" he said as he held her hand. Suddenly she felt so dizzy and fainted. Chan panicked and took her to the hospital. The doctor checked her "is she alright?" Chan asked the doctor impatiently. Y/n was awake now, yet he was nervous something would happen to her, "no worries. It's all good news. Your sister is pregnant" they said and went away. Chan was shocked while y/n looked like she is the happiest human in the world. "You did not....." Chan facepalmed and sighed. "Chan, it was my decision" "I will support you if that's what you have decided," he said and patted his sister's head.