Reunited

Chan went to the hospital to meet Minho and tell him the good news as Y/n said. She was not permitted, to visit him. But, Chan can since he has the power to do so. Minho was waiting in the visiting hall for him. "Hey" Chan greeted him as Minho just nodded his head. "I wanted to tell you something, Y/n is pregnant with your child," Chan said as Minho's face filled up with happiness. "That's what I wanted to say. Then, I will get going," he said and stood up to walk away, "w-wait....please tell y/n that I will recover soon for her and our child," Minho said. Chan nodded and went back to y/n's home. Chan has successfully convinced y/n to move in with him since he has moved out of his father's, as well. Four years later; The psychiatrist informed the detectives that Minho has recovered well and isn't a threat anymore to the society and so, he can be released from the hospital. Y/n was very happy hearing the news from Chan. She was happy that her daughter, Minah, is going to meet her father for the first since she was born. Every time her daughter asked where her father was all y/n could do was remain silent. But, now she can finally get her daughter to meet her father. She went with Chan to escort Minho home, Jisung took care of Minah, while they were gone. They filled all the required form for him to be released. After they were done, with filling endless forms, Y/n finally saw him after four years(I don't know people are allowed to see criminal patients in psychiatric hospitals. So, just go with the flow). He hugged her immediately. so did she. "I missed you so much," he said and kissed her lips. Chan fake coughed to get them to stop being so lovey-dovey, " so, can we go and meet Minah? she must be waiting for her dad," he said, smiling. "Does Minah even know me?" He asked sadly, "of course she knows you and has been waiting for you to come all along" y/n smiles at Minho and, they all got in Chan's car and drove to their house. Y/n rang the doorbell and jisung opened it. Minah looked at the man standing near the door frame, she pushed all her toys away and ran to Minho and hugged his legs as he squatted down to her level, "A-appa, where have you been, Minah was so lonely" Minha cried, as he took her in his arms. "Appa is here now, and I will never leave you," he said and kissed his daughter's forehead. Suddenly three cats came running down the stairs. Minho's eyes widened looking at a particular orange furred cat. "is she...." "Yes, it's Soonie. She's healthy now and those two were recently adopted" she said, pointing at Doongie and Dori. He pets all the three cats, as he loves cats so much. Y/n noticed that Minho has become much livelier and talkative than before. They all had a happy family dinner. Minho put his daughter to sleep and took Soonie in his hands who has been walking near his legs, asking to be stroked. He went to the rooftop to see Y/n sitting in the table alone, looking at the stars. Minho smiled, looking at her, there has never been a day in these four years in which he had not missed y/n and her beautiful smile. He sat next to her. " I feel so complete now that you're here with me," she said as she rested her head in his shoulder. "I'm so grateful that you decided to stay with me even when you knew my real identity, back then and I promise, I will work hard for you and our daughter" he as he cupped her face and kissed her. But then, Soonie started turning around and hissed as it was so cold in the city and they both laughed looking at her.