Lila's Lies Part 1

"Agggggh" Ladybug yelled. "M'lady!!!!" Chat Noir yelled." You're so done" Chat Noir said angrily. They fought the Akuma and Ladybug was seriously injured, but they won (as always). "Miraculous Ladybug !!!!" everything went back to normal and Ladybug's wounds were fixed, but she still felt weak. " Pound it!!" they said. " See you around Kitty, Bug out!!" Ladybug said and left. 

At Mari's House. " Tikki spots off" Marinette said. Tikki flew out of the earrings and landed on the bed in pain." Oh my gosh Tikki are you okay" Marinette said worriedly. " I don't know i feel terrible, that hit drained me" Tikki said weakly. "But shouldn't miraculous ladybug fix everything?" Marinette asked a little confused. " I don't what happened either the miraculous ladybug should have helped - this might mean you give up on being Ladybug for a while since your the new guardian and you don't know how to cure me" Tikki said. "Okay, if it means you being safe then I'll do it, how long does it take exactly for you to get better?" Mari asked. " Well in this situation maybe 6 months". Tikki said. "*sighs* fine" Marinette said a little sadly.

2 months later, Lila was walking in the halls and overhears a conversation between classmates. "Did you here ladybug is dead " one classmate." yeah I heard who will save Paris now" the other classmate says. Lila gets an idea to ruin Marinette and turn her friends and Adrien against her. In Lila's thoughts "hmm, interesting I can use this for my advantage all i need is picture of Ladybug, a picture of Marinette, and my editing skills." That night Lila photo shopped the two pictures and went to sleep

The next day, Mari was late so Lie-la took advantage of this. She turns on picture and starts to run. She runs in the class and "accidently" trips and slides the phone to Alya. Alya was shocked and asked " Lila, what is this?"