The Plan.

Mari's POV:

So, what's my plan exactly? Well knowing Lila she probably is going to lie about meeting me and being BFFs with us since we are the famous Miraculers dou and i'm MDC. So, tomorrow we are going to go as MDC and her model then we will take off our disguises and show who we really are. Knowing Lila she will probably lie her way out of that situation so we have a plan B. 

(Plan B: When she lies about us being imposters we will give Lila a chance to say what the secret product that will be on market today that only her and her bestfriends knows. Obviously she doesn't know, so after she says her guess we will tell everyone what the design is and show them a picture and when it goes on Market that surely will get some people on our side.)

After Phase 1 of the plan Chloe, the Mayor, and I will set up a party that all of Paris will be invited to. And like i said some of will be on my side some them will still be on Lila's like Alya, Nino, maybe even Adrien. I'm still on the fact that he believed Lila over me. So after the party the Mayor will do big speech then call me up, obviously Paris will be booing me. But, then and only then will i reveal Ladybug's identity. So be prepared because Lila Rossi and her goons will be defeated.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry if it was short. But today i will be posting a new chapter on Badass Princess. Bye my loves. Make sure to follow, vote and comment.