Part 4

When the were in Paris they immediately were crowded by fans, photographers, and other people too. Lots of them wanted autographs and some wanted pictures. Once they made it past the crowd they went to Chloe's hotel and then they explained Mari's case to the mayor. "Daddy, Marinette is innocent she is the nicest person in the world she would never do that!" and they managed to convince him "Okay, I believe you. You are free to stay as long as you like, we will host a gala for yours and ladybug's return." the mayor said. Did I mention that they told the Mayor that Mari was indeed Ladybug? Now it was time to handle Lila, Alya, Nino, Adrien, and all of her other classmates. 

Once they got to their room the immediately signed up for the school they all go to. So, this was it their revenge on the bullies that made their life hell. "I can't wait to see the look on Alya's face when she sees Ladybug in front of her then sees Marinette. Also when they find out your MDC and that were the band called Miraculous gang, do you think Lila already lied about us claiming she's friends with us?" Chloe asked. I replied "We just have to wait 1 more week and then that petty little Liar will come crumbling down and tomorrow they are going to feel the wrath of Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Chloe Bouigreous ( I think that's how you spell it) and yes i bet Lila already has them drooling all over her for how "Great" she is". We get ready for bed and dream about tomorrow because tomorrow .........