Lila Lies Part 2

"Lila, what is this?" Alya question. Alya shows Lila the picture and she stands up the whole class gathers around to see the photo then Lila says "Omg you weren't supposed to see that, Marinette told me if any on saw that she would kill me" Lila said. "She said what!!!!!" Alya yelled. Then the teacher came in and they showed the picture and told her what Marinette said. Then Marinette arrived " I-I'm so sorry for being late" she said tiredly. Then she sees the principle and her parents  and says "why is my mom and dad here and how did they get here before me" then the principle calls her over to him and said "Marinette Dupain- Cheng you are hearby expelled from this school for killing Ladybug and threatening Lila " WAIT WHAT!!!!! i never threatened Lila and i never killed L-" she gets cut off by her parents " Oh, stop it you killed our savior and threatened an innocent girl, you know what i'm disowning you" Tom said and Sabine agreed. In the same day she got disowned, expelled and lost all her friends. Marinette decided that she didn't want to live in Paris anymore because of the lies and memories. As she made through the airport she heard someone call she was blonde, wearing yellow and black clothes Marinette turned around and it was none other than Chloe her enemy. "Look, Chole I don't want to deal with this right n-" she was cut off by chole " Look I didn't come here to say that, I came here to apologize for being a bully, tell you that I don't believe Lila's Lies, and that I want get out of Paris and move with you and my dad already approved." Marinette was shocked, "wow um.... 1) I forgive you, 2) I'm glad I have someone on my side, 3) I would be happy to have a friend live with me.". The two girls jump in excitement and run to the gates to their planes. 

To be continued ..............