(cockwarming) (5)

okay but imagine that yoongi is wearing nothing but a black pleated skirt, skin flushed red as he sits in jungkooks lap, stretched around jungkooks thick cock. the maknae scolding yoongi whenever he rolls his hips, since his arms are wrapped around yoongis waist and in his hands in his controller, engrossed in a game of overwatch but since his hyung was too impatient to wait til it was over jungkook let him sit on his cock whist he played, yoongis face stuffed into his neck.

yoongi hissed when a round finished and jungkook rolled his hips upwards, yoongis hands flying down to jungkooks hips trying to get them to continue moving, "because you've been so good ill let you move" jungkook leaning back against the couch, controller discarded as the elder sighs in relief, hips rolling and moans leaving his lips. his mouth was hung open in bliss and his eyes had fluttered shut as he pulls himself off slowly and lowers himself back down, circling his hips trying to get jungkook deeper and deeper.

yoongi moans as jungkooks dick hits against the bundle of nerves, keeping his hips rolling so it keeps hurting that spot, chanting little "ah's" as his moves start to falter,his dick sliding between the fabric of the skirt and jungkooks abdomen but his moans get louder once jungkook snaps his hips upwards, finally giving yoongi the friction he's been craving.

the abuse on yoongis prostate becomes too much and his moans are soundless as he bounces in jungkooks lap, eyes rolling as jungkooks hands slips under the skirt and wraps around his dick, only a few pumps until he's clenching around jungkook, spilling over how hand and the tightness of yoongis hole causing jungkook to spill into him.