yoonkook (6)

"This is your fault,” he whispered as threateningly as he could manage in my ear.

We were stuck. We were locked in a too-small closet, trying desperately not to make a sound. The closet itself wasn’t that tiny, but it was stuffed full and we didn’t want to risk knocking anything over. His threats seemed to lose some of their maliciousness since he was tucked into my side, but he continued to spew them out anyways.

“I swear to god, once we-”

“Shh!”

I listened closely to the noises outside. Stomping feet, ‘where did they go?’, more stomping. It faded, but I was sure they’d be back around soon. Thankfully, our pursuers were complete idiots, although calling them that was what essentially got us stuck in this situation.

“How is this my fault?” I finally replied. “You’re the one who dragged us in here.”

“You’re the one who decided to taunt them into chasing us, dumbass!” he huffed.

“I’m sorry for not wanting to give a few bullies the satisfaction of-”

“Is this really the better outcome in your twisted head? Cramped in a closet hiding and hoping we aren’t found and murdered?”

“Shut up,” I hissed, hearing them approach.

“No, I’m not-”

“Seriously, shut up.”

“Jungkook, listen. I-”

I grabbed his chin and silenced him until they had passed. I pulled away with a relieved sigh when I was sure they were gone. Maybe I should have been more concerned about the fact that I had just kissed my crush, especially when I was entirely certain he most definitely did not like me, but it was the only thing I could think of to do at that moment.

“And you call me the dumbass,” I scoffed, hoping to brush over my actions. “If I tell you to shut up, then shut the fuck up.”

“Excuse me? Who the fuck are you to order me around. I’m two years ahead of you, brat.”

“Do you want them to find us? No? Then be quiet, if you’re capable.”

“I am plenty capable of being quiet.”

“Prove it then, and shut the hell up.”

“Oh bite me, dick.”

This time around, I managed to weigh the pros and cons of actually biting him. I knew the consequences. He might freak out, make a sound and get us caught. He’d probably think I was creepy and weird. Yet, no one seemed to be around, I was sure he already hated me at this point, and I just couldn’t resist the temptation.

I didn’t bite him very hard. I could barely see in the darkness that Yoongi was looking away from me, so I leant down and scraped my teeth along his neck. I didn’t fail to pick up the hitch in his breath as I did so. His grip tightened on the front of my shirt when I bit down just barely hard enough to hurt, causing him to hiss.

“What the fuck, Kook?”

“You said to bite you,” I answered with a smirk I was almost positive he wouldn’t even be able to see.

“I didn’t mean literally. You- I swear to god if you left a mark I’ll murder you.”

“You’ve threatened me a lot since we got jammed in here but I don’t think you realize that your threats fall short when you’re so… short,” I snickered. “I can’t imagine you’d do much harm when I can rest my chin on the top of your head.”