{bp} yoongi (3)

(Bp) = boypussy

----------------------------------------------------

Yoongi was a hybrid slave, even though he isn't treated like a slave - not yet.

In a world where hybrids are accepted to do normal things like humans, yoongi was sold when he was 5 years old to master jungkook. Jungkook was ten years older than him. 

He went to hybrid school, one of the classes he hated was slaves. Otherwise, yoongi was a top student. His dream was to own a business. Too big of a dream for a slave. 

He was quite popular in his school too. Very attractive for his age. Slender legs and milky white soft skin. Sugary lips and cute frame. 

Everyone was excited for yoongi to present. Betting guesses of what hybrid he would be. Most would guess a panther or fox, some guessed for a puppy or a horse, some swore their lives he's a kitten. 

His master was also excited. He's touched yoongi's pussy and played with his body before but not actually fuck him. He was waiting for his 18th birthday. The day yoongi would present and jungkook would claim him. 

As much as people's excitement, yoongi didn't want to present. He wouldn't want his life to change completely in a day. 

Before two days to yoongi's birthday, jungkook hugged the smaller boy. Yoongi was shy from sudden touched. He liked jungkook as his master. Even though his master's close friends had a predatory eye on him. He knows his master would protect him.

Yoongi woke up to sloppy kisses on his birthday. Such a welcoming morning he thought. Before he realised small horns on his head. He woke up in a shock to see them. They were cute and useless - like he is.

Yoongi was surprised there's no tail. There was a weird feeling on his chest. He felt his shirt was too tight and jungkook pulled it away from him. 

Yoongi was wide-eyed when he found out, his chest was now bigger, not as a girl but considerably bigger than normal. His nipples were light pink and had milk dripping from them. 

Jungkook was excited as he pulled one of his nipples "awww, my yoongi is a cute little cow" 

Yoongi thought he was going to school, but jungkook stopped him. Yoongi's life was about to change forever. He can't go to school anymore. 

So he laid on the floor waiting for his master for orders. As much he didn't like it, yoongi felt blood rushing through his body as his excitement peaked up. Like his deepest desire of being ordered and treated like the proper slave he is. 

Jungkook made him do chores - cooking, cleaning, dishes, laundry and even garden work. Yoongi was tired at the end of the day. He was supposed to finish his chores by six. But shivers ran through his spine when he saw the time. Yoongi is fifteen minutes late.