Yoonkook AU (1)

This AU is from twitter, so this AU is not mine.

When bats started following him everywhere he went, Yoongi felt like he was losing it.But one night, after he stumbled upon the most breathtakingly handsome stranger while running away from those bats, he decided that maybe he owe them a 'thank you'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi was a typical college student in some meanings. Broke, squeezed in a tiny apartment with few other roommates to save some cash and clearly lacking sleep. What was not typical about him, however, was his flashy sense of fashion.

Pink, black, lace and leather. A mixture of total opposites. But who could blame him honestly? His ass looked great in those tiny shorts and he loved the attention his style was bringing him. It was the middle of the semester so his daily schedule looked pretty much the same all week long - waking up late, fumbling around to make himself look presentable, running to class, staying in the library after class, returning home only to go out again.

Almost every night Yoongi would dress up and go out either to dance in one of the clubs or hang out with his friends in some random pub.Always surrounded by people, always in the spotlight, always looked at, yet still untouchable. He thrived on it.He was used to attention from people, receiving it daily but he was not used to attention from any other creatures, so when one day suddenly a bat appeared at his window frame and hung there, making itself at home, he was surprised but he didn't focus so much on it.

However, when one day turned into a week, the bat hanging off his window frame every single night, he started to question it.The situation became even weirder when he noticed that whenever he was out at night, there were few bats always flying around or hiding under the roofs.Without any idea what's happening, Yoongi decided to ignore the unknown and try to befriend the animal stopping by his room every night. He googled the food that he could prepare and on the way back from Uni, stopped by the grocery store to buy everything he thought was relevant.

It was a Saturday night and instead of getting ready for clubbing as he'd usually do, the first thing he did after coming back home was going to the kitchen to cut some fruits. After chopping them into tiny pieces, he put them on the wooden plate and took with him to his bedroom.He set the plate down on his windowsill and made sure to leave enough space for the bat to fit into, through the open window. He didn't really have time to wait for the animal to come, so he decided to risk and leave the window open while he left the house.

At dawn, when he came back home from the night out, he realized that the plate was still full. The bat didn't come.Feeling stupid about the fact that he thought the bat was coming for him, he just threw himself on the bed in full makeup and clothing and decided to sleep it off.

The next afternoon he woke up pretty late and unsurprisingly was not feeling his best, so he decided that fresh air might help him clear out his head. He threw on his favorite pink hoodie, fishnets, some tiny shorts and platform shoes and he was out the door.

Walking around the neighborhood, he stopped suddenly when he noticed a bat hanging from one of the bar's sign along the side of the road. Hanging there in the broad daylight."Shouldn't you be asleep, little one?" Yoongi whispered while looking at the creature hanging from the restaurant sign. Not knowing what came into him, he reached out his hand and surely, confirming his assumptions, the bat flew off the sign only to land softly on his open palm

"You're quite fearless aren't you, hmmm? You look like a friend who is visiting my home every night." he murmured to the animal, cooing a little inside at the tiny squeaky noises the animal was making."Why are you following me?" The squeaky noises of the bat intensified as if it was really trying to reply to Yoongi's question and he laughed internally and shook his head at the absurdity of that. Bats didn't understand human language and yet here he was, talking to one.