》7《

It was around lunch time and BamBam suggested we eat somewhere in Incheon. I was reluctant to leave the city of Seoul but BamBam insisted that he knew the perfect place to eat. Even if it did mean taking a bus filled with strangers to get there.

I had asked why we had to take the bus, to which he replied, "I don't want anyone else to tag along this time." That last time with his friends wasn't so bad really, and it's not like we're on a date.

Right?

"You sure I'm gonna like it here?" It was a bit more crowded here than anywhere else I had eaten while here in Korea. But then again, the places I've eaten at were limited to expensive restaurants, my aunt's apartment and the coffee shop. I was dying for some fast food.

It was playing some Korean pop song inside. I had asked BamBam if it were one of his songs but apparently it wasn't. EXO, he said was the group's name. I had to admit that the song was catchy and I made a mental note to search the song.

"Aren't you afraid someone's going to recognize you or something?" I asked as we found a table. We had already ordered and now all we had to do was wait for the food to arrive.

BamBam shook his head. "I don't think everyone knows Got7," he replied. "Not everyone in the city are music fans."

"But if anyone does recognize you?"

He grinned gesturing to the snapback he was wearing and then pulled out the sunglasses he had worn when we first met. "I have a disguise."

I snorted. "What a clever disguise," I mumbled sarcastically. He didn't hear me.

"So, you're not so worried about those sasaeng fans?" I still had no idea what sasaeng meant as I never really bothered to look it up.

He cringed and I bit back a laugh. "That was not a good time," he said. "But don't worry. I'll be more careful now."

"You better be," I muttered just as our orders came. If he wasn't careful, I could end up on the cover of a tabloid or something. Of course the news of an idol like him seen with a stranger -- a girl nonetheless -- would catch people's attention, which is pretty stupid.

I muttered a thanks to the worker, who bowed and muttered something in Korean. She left, and BamBam and I started on our food.

"This is good," I said after a few bite. I hadn't expected to like the food since it was BamBam who ordered for me. All he asked me was if I ate meat before he ordered food for the both of us. Well, at least he was nice enough to consider if I was vegetarian. I'm not, but I'm usually picky about the food that I eat.

"Of course it is," he replied. "I did say you would like it here."

"It's a lucky guess, Idol."

He raised an eyebrow, a small smirk appearing on his face. "So now I have a nickname? Idol?"

"Well, you are an idol or whatever, right?" I responded. "Besides, BamBam is kind of a weird name. It makes me think of The Flintstones."

"So you think calling me 'Idol' is okay?" he asked.

I grinned and nodded. "It's not like you can stop me, Idol."

He grinned back at me. "Fine, then I will call you Purple. Because of the purple streaks in your hair."

"It's lilac actually," I corrected him.

"It's still purple to me."

I laughed, shaking my head. "So, if I dyed my hair green, you'll call me Green? Is that it?"