》9《

"I almost did not recognize you," I heard a familiar voice say and I looked up to see BamBam standing in front of me. "But I'm glad you considered my suggestion. Blue looks good on you." He sat down, right next to me this time instead of across from me, as I muttered a greeting.

"Well, to be fair, I also didn't recognize you when you had white hair," I said.

He grinned from ear to ear for a second but then the grin turned into a kind of smirk. "You watched our MV. I thought you saif you weren't going to search our songs."

I shrugged nonchalantly. "I was bored."

He scoffed. "I don't believe you," he said back. "You wanted to listen to our songs so you searched them on YouTube."

I didn't answer, bringing my attention to the pie I had ordered.

"Admit it, Skylar. You like our songs."

"You're delusional, Idol."

He laughed. "You'll see. One day, you will admit it."

"That I like your songs? Yeah, sure. Not today."

"No, that you like me," he corrected and then he winked at me.

I laughed. "In your dreams."

"How did you know?"

I rolled my eyes playfully, no reply coming to mind. If this was his attempt to flirt with me... wait, what? He wasn't flirting with me, right?

"So, do you want to meet the rest of the group?" he asked after some seconds of weird silence.

"Huh?"

"I said-" he started but I interrupted.

"No, I know what you said. I meant, why?"

"They keep asking about you," he told me. "And Jackson-hyung and Mark-hyung want to see you again."

I nodded, giving him a smile. "Sure, why not? I mean, I'd definitely like to see Mark again." I jokingly added that last statement in and BamBam made a face.

"I'm better company than Mark-hyung," he said as if it were a known fact. Okay, maybe I did like his company more than Mark's. I wasn't going to let him know that though.

"Yep, sure. Keep telling yourself that."

BamBam pouted. "You're so mean to me, Skylar."

I just responded with a sickly sweet and innocent smile.

We left the coffee shop together and we headed to their dorm. I would have thought that getting there would include a lot of stealth or maybe some running but there was none of that. We just headed inside the building and then up to their floor.

I was nervous as I stood outside their dorm. Different scenarios played in my head as I thought about meeting Got7. Would I lose my cool and suddenly become starstruck? Would I be nonchalant about meeting the rest of guys like when I met Jackson and Mark? It wasn't like I suddenly becane a hardcore fan of the boys. I mean, their music and dance is great but I hadn't gotten to stalking their Twitter yet.

"Are you not going to go inside?" BamBam asked when I apparently took too long staring at the doorknob. He reached for the metal and opened the door.

BamBam called out a greeting in Korean and I heard some replies coming from inside. The idol grabbed my wrist and yanked me inside, causing me to almost loose balance before I caught myself.

BamBam pushed me further into the room and he closed the door. I was pulled to where a group of guys -- the rest of Got7, to be exact -- were and I felt myself getting self-conscious.