Introduction

Hi everyone! Welcome to the edited Big Brother's story! So before we begin, I would just like to remind everyone that all the chapters before I took down the story have been edited through the views of a  6 year old child instead of 14. I didn't change a whole lot of the characters, only Avery and Mikayla since they are 6, and then stuff they were saying and the way they acted leaned towards more 14, then 6. Also, I have a small announcement to make in regards to a sequel. Since this book ended up being about 54 chapters or so, I have decided to split the book into 2 seperate books. This one is obviously book 1, and the second one will be released as soon as I finish this one. So all new, new chapters will be starting in book 2. I hope to release book 2 this summer, because I plan to republish all current chapters within the span of one week, maybe 2. 

I know a lot of you wanted Avery's age to remain the same, but I can't risk it since Wattpad already had notfied me saying that the book is mature, and that they might take it down, so instead of letting that happen, I am just going to switch the ages.

So anyway, here we go! I hope you all enjoy the book the second time around. I really hope you do, because I LOVE it!

Asher Acosta - 24 years old

Aiden Acosta - 22 years old

Austin Acosta - 17 years old

Anderson Acosta - 14 years old

Avery Acosta - 6 years old

My name is Avery and I have 4 big brothers! 4! My brothers tend to be really annoying because they don't let me do anything without them there! And they are REALLY overprotective! I didn't know what that meant until Anderson told me. He said it meant that my brothers are just very fussy. Anytime I go to the park with my brothers, people always pinch my cheeks and its sooo annoying! But they are the best big brothers ever! Here is my life with my big brothers and my bestest friend ever!

Ahsan Family:

Alessandro Ahsan –26 years old

Jordan Ahsan - 23 years old

Cole Ahsan - 22 years old

Ezra Ahsan - 21 years old

Elijah Ahsan - 17 years old

Sean Ahsan - 14 years old

Amira Ahsan - 6 years old